Chapter 32

Bonus Updates:-

Liana

Oliver hovered around my apartment's door, he said he is way too excited to tell Kingsley that we both are back together and I told him not to be harsh because Kingsley's have feelings too and hurting someone else's feelings is not something that I like.

Mia was not at home when we both arrived, Stacy and Caitlin most probably will be arriving soon and I am sure they must have seen the blogs by now, I don't know if Kingsley stalks blogs for any news; Oliver and my pictures are over the Internet and people are trying to figure out my identity. Oliver promised to help my identity too and I said Dylan was actually in charge and he have some people working on it. Oliver frowned and said, he would love to meet Dylan. Speaking of Dylan I brought up about tomorrow indoor's picnic at Dylan's place and Oliver raised his eyebrow.

"We can throw one at my place tomorrow."

"Why? Because you are not invited or you want to keep an eye on me?"

"I don't need invitations." He smirked.

"Dylan don't like you."

"Sure he doesn't." He grinned. "Doesn't bother me much, as long as you like me I am good."

"You still need some approvals by people I love."

"True, but we can work on that." He said thoughtfully.

"We have a lot of things to work on." I tell him.

He nodded his head. The bell rang and he grinned at me and went to open the door and surely it was Kingsley. He is punctual now compared to last.

"We both are back together, douchebag. You're are not welcome here anymore. Bye and have a good night." Oliver said and he was about to shut the door on Kingsley's face and I was almost going to smack him behind his head when Kingsley blocked him from closing-the door by putting the hand on the door and pushing his way in. It was sad and hilarious at the same time seeing both of them playing with the door.

"You guys will break the door." I said.

"He is not entering here, he have no reason to even come here." Oliver said grunting as he tried to push the door shut.

"You have no reason to say that to me, Liana is the one who is suppose to tell me." Kingsley said as he tried pushing Oliver away from the door.

"I am telling you the truth."

"Oliver, just let him in." I said pulling Oliver's shirt. "Be nice."

"You keep saying, be nice, that's why everything thinks that I am being creepy for being nice." He said as he moved away from the door and Kingsley walked in casually, wearing a black hoodie and black jeans and vans. He wore a black cap.

"Liana." He said walking towards me and opening his arms wide at me. He was coming and almost give me a hug, but Oliver pulled his shirt from behind.

"Wow, what are you doing? No touching my girlfriend. Stay six feet away from her."

Kingsley's handsome face turned into a scowl as he turned to looked at Oliver, but surprised me by giving Oliver a hug. "Then should I hug you instead." And hugged him.

It was so hilarious to watch these two, they sure can act like children and I think they both would get along very well if they were friends.

"Move away." Oliver tell Kingsley and Kingsley turned to face me.

"You look breathtaking as always." He said to me and Oliver said,

"Try restricting yourself from complimenting my girlfriend."

"I have to be honest, what I see is what I tell." He give a sweet smile to Oliver.

"Why don't you just tell him that we are together? He is flirting with you and I am this bit from holding back." He said showing me the tiny space he made with his thumb and forefinger and I sighed and looked at Kingsley.

Kingsley brushed me off and said, "foods will be arriving soon."

"I am so sorry." I tell Kingsley.

He turned to look Oliver and said, "Watch your steps, once you trip and lose her, she will be all mine."

Oliver glared at him, "Six feet apart. I mean it and you won't be seeing me trip and lose her; she and I will always make it through."

"Don't assume so much." He said to Oliver. "You hurt her, I will hurt you twice and you won't be seeing lights."

"Are you threatening me now?"

"I threaten those people who I don't trust to be around the people I like."

Oliver stood right in front of Kingsley and while making eye contact he said, "You are too open when it comes to sharing your feelings."

"I am a very honest person, why hold back the feelings and lose the chances of being with the best people that comes once in your life time?"

"You are pretty good with your words." Oliver said impressed. "Writer?"

"More of a decision maker." Kingsley smirked, "Why? You want to sign me up as your writer?"

"Sure and have you spread some sh*t about me?"

"Are you afraid about that?"

"You think I care?" Oliver laughed.

"Let's get ready for another night without alcohol? We all had a long night last night." I said.

"Yea, I agree, no drinks." Kingsley said.

"Then what is the alcohol box doing outside the door?" Oliver smirked at Kingsley while Kingsley glared at him.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, our next goal for this book is 2k reads! Thank you for 1k reads! It is incredible. Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!