Arrival

Y/n P.O.V

 I wake up early in the morning and immediately get dressed and pack my stuff for today's trip. And to my surprise I woke up before everyone. Even Natsumi and he usually gets up before all of us. But I guess I'm the early riser today. Then in the corner of my eye I see something move. I look over to see Natsumi finally waking up. "Y/n? Wow didn't expect you to wake up before me" he said. "Yeah it was surprising for me too, but I only wake up early if I feel like it" I said. Then I saw him getting dressed so I looked a different direction so he can get changed without feeling uncomfortable by my staring. "So why did you feel like waking up early today?" he asked. "Obviously because of where we're going today" I said. "Awe I see, awake for the fun that we're are gonna have today" he said. I just nodded. Then I saw he was already packing his thing's. Then a few minutes later everyone else was up and getting ready. I wasn't paying attention to anything. Then I noticed that everyone was outside except Keitaro. I walked over behind him and saw he was making sure he had everything he needed for today. It was a little entertaining to see him check everything twice. Then I noticed I was a bit to close to him so I backed away up to give him some space.

Keitaro's P.O.V

 As I was packing all of my needs for today, I felt someone watching my every move. I look next to me and see Y/N! His face was so close to my face that I felt my cheeks get hot. Then I focused back on my packing, but it didn't help the heat on my face. Then I noticed he moved back a little giving me some space. Then half of the heat on my cheeks went away. Once I finished packing up, I stood up and slipped on part of the blanket on the floor. "Ah!" I yelled after slipping. I closed my eyes ready for the impact. But instead of the floor I felt a pair of strong arms grab a hold of me. I open my eyes to see that Y/n caught me. Then I noticed how he was holding me and immediately blushed hard. His face was a bit closer than earlier. I could feel his arm wrapped around my waist holding me up, and his soft skinned hand holding my leg close to him. And my hands were on his buff shoulders. "Are you ok?!" He asked worriedly. "I-I'm f-f-fine" I cursed at my stuttering in my head. "Th-Thank y-you f-for c-catching m-me" I said thanking him. "No problem" he said then let go of me. To be honest I didn't want him to let go. I felt warm being so close to him. I felt safe in his arms. "Hey you ok?" Y/n asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh s-sorry about that I tend to zone out sometimes but yeah I'm ok!" I said. "Alright let's go then" he said. "Oh Right" I said following him out the door.

Y/n P.O.V

I wonder what Keitaro was thinking about. O'well I not going to bother asking. Anyway we were all walking through the woods to the beach. I was just listening to Yoichi's and Hiro's arguing. Then I saw that Hiro was about to run off, but before he did I grabbed him by the ear and he basically was pulled back. "OW!" Hiro screamed in pain. Everyone looked at me shockingly. Then I let go of Hiro's ear and he turns around to face me. "What was that for?!" Hiro whined. "You and Yoichi need to stop this childish behavior! And I grabbed your ear so you wouldn't go running off and getting lost! We need to stick together whether you like it or not!" I said in rage. I looked up to see his eyes filled with fear. Then I realized that I yelled at him harshly. I took 4 deep breaths to clam down my rage. I sighed "Sorry for yelling at you like that Hiro I just didn't want us all to get separated, ok" I said in a more calming voice. "No I should be sorry for almost getting us separated" he said looking down. "It's ok just don't do it again" I said. "Alright let's go!" Hiro yelled in excitement. "Wait!" I yelled and he stopped dead in his tracks. "What is it?" he asked. "Both of you need to apologize to each other" I said. "WHAT! There's no way I'm apologizing to him!" Yoichi yelled. "Too Bad! Now apologize" I said sternly. I looked at Hiro waiting for him to say sorry. "Fine! I'm sorry" Hiro said. Then I looked back at Yoichi. "No! I'm Not saying sorry!" Yoichi yelled. I glared at him "Fine Then I guess I'll have to grab you by the ear and drag your ass to the beach!" I yelled while walking up to him ready to drag him. "Alright! Alright! Alright! I'm Sorry! There! Happy?!" Yoichi yelled crossing his arms. "That's what I thought" I said. Then we all continued to walk. Once we got there Yoshinori looked disappointed. "I was expecting you to come first Natsumi, but you have disappointed me" he said. I looked over at Natsumi to see he also looked disappointed in himself as well. I felt guilt wash over me. "It was actually my fault sir!" I yelled. Yoshinori looked at me shocked so did everyone else. "I was the cause of us being last not Natsumi's!" I said. "Very well, but next time don't hold everyone back" Yoshinori said then walked away. "Y/n why did you do that?" Natsumi asked. "Well that's what friends do. They help each other out in bad situations" I said smiling at him. He smiled back. Then out of nowhere he hugged me. Which shocked me but gladly hugged back. "Thanks for having my back" he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. "Your welcome" I whispered.