p. parker

request from -LIFELYHERRON

I stood next to peter holding his hand comfortingly, giving it little squeezes every so often

I stood next to peter holding his hand comfortingly, giving it little squeezes every so often. thanos, he had taken the time stone and then disappeared god knows where.
now we play the waiting game.
I tugged on peters hand and walked him over to a rock where we sat down.
"why would you do that?" tony asked strange, his voice weak and strained.
"we're in the endgame now" strange replied.

"okay what the hell is that supposed to mean! you just gave away the one thing you swore to protect! we're all screwed!" I shouted, launching up from my seat.
"hey y/n, he had no other choice. mr stark he would've been killed" pete said, grabbing your hand and pulling you down to him. you laid your head on his shoulder as he drew circles on your thigh with his finger.
"yeah I guess"
everyone descended into a comfortable silence.

"somethings happening" mantis muttered, everyone rose from their seats and all of a sudden she faded away.
"yo what the hell!" I rushed to where she once stood.
"quill?" I spun around, not drax too.

"steady quill"
then he faded too.
my hand gripped tightly onto peter, I wasn't letting him leave me.
then it started to slip, I looked down and my hand had gone.
"peter? no I don't wanna go please don't let me go" I cried hugging onto him.
"y/n, I'm coming with you don't worry."
"pete I love you" I gently kissed him before I felt my lips leave his.
"I love you too baby"

"mr stark? why aren't I going? I'm supposed to go with her, no I want to go with her"
peter cried, tony embraced him in a tight hug.
"no you aren't going anywhere. we're going to get y/n back even if it's the last thing I live to do"
"really?"
"really kiddo"