I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.13

Sophia's POV

I can't believe it...It can't be real...I told him that I was going to be there in a few minutes and as soon as I arrived at his job after dealing with traffic he was gone.Did something bad happened? Did he decided to walk home? No,he lives too far from his job to walk home.He probably took a bus home but if he was planning to take the bus home he would have told me,so I wouldn't have to waste gas.Then where could he be? The store is closed and locked with chains.His friend couldn't have took him home because he had to do something for his wife.Maybe one of his other coworkers must have given him a ride home...hopefully.I just pray that I didn't took too long for something bad happen to him.I'll never forgive myself if something bad happened to him while he was waiting for me.

{Sophia's house/7:30 AM}

Sophia paces back and forth in her living room with her arms crossed wondering if Jacob is okay or not.Jennifer walks through the front door and locks it with the spare key that Sophia given her a couple years back when Jennifer was living on the streets.

"Girl,are you still worried about Jacob?" Jennifer asked

"Why wouldn't I be? When we arrived to his job it was pitch black"

Jennifer sighs. "Awe,poor baby" she said in a sarcastic tone

"If I knew that it would get dark that quickly I would have left early"

"Sophia,he's a grown man.He'll be okay,girl"

"I really hope so"

"Trust me,he's safe at home probably asleep in his bed"

"How would you know? You was with me before we left to go pick him up"

"Girl,just trust me,I know how you feel but trust me.I had a lot of boyfriends that did the same thing to me"

"He could have texted me to let me know that he found a way home before I arrived there"

"Yea,he could have but you have his number,too.You can text him to see if he's okay and what's going on"

Sophia stops in her tracks and looked at Jennifer.Jennifer smiles and shrugs her shoulders and walks into the kitchen.

"How can I forget that I had his phone number in my phone?" Sophia asked herself inside her head as she hears Jennifer taking a frying pan out and placed it on top of the stove.

"Ask him if he wants to come over for breakfast,too if you want" Jennifer said

"Okay,I will"

Sophia puts her hand in her pocket and pulls her phone out as she goes to her contacts and clicked on Jacob's name and starts to text him.

Good morning :) - Sophia

Sophia sighs

"I heard that sigh" Jennifer said

"I'm doing okay,I promise" Sophia said as she received a text from Jacob

Good morning,beautiful - Jacob

"Did he just called me beautiful?" Sophia whispered to herself as she replies back to him with a smile on her face.