Ch. 27

Please Vote & Follow if you're enjoying the book!

Ariana's POV:

I knew Y/n was going to be grumpy, but I didn't expect her to be so bad. However, somehow I get why she was like that. She fell asleep almost instantly in my arms and it didn't take me much longer to follow in suit.

I was woken up by Laura around 11am, her and the rest of the crew were gonna stop to get some early lunch, and she asked if I would want to go with them. I told her, I'd wake Y/n up and see how she was feeling first. She told me it was my death wish, then left with the others.

I ran a hand through Y/n's hair and kissed her forehead.

"Baby wake up"

She moved a little unhappy at the sound. I decided to be playful, and get some payback for her being so bitchy earlier. I leaned down and moved her hair from her neck and started leaving little kisses. I felt her shiver and from that I knew she was awake.

"You don't get to tease like that Ariana...not without repercussions." she says.

"What are you-?!"

All of a sudden Y/n has me straddling her waist and our faces are inches apart. This is not at all how I was expecting her to react.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask, both nervous and kind of turned on.

She doesn't say anything. Instead, she holds the back of my neck and connects our lips. It's been so long since our actual last kiss, that I forgot how much I craved her lips. I cup her face with my hands to deepen the kiss. We pull away for a second, but when we return, our tongues explore each others mouths, fighting for dominance. I feel myself getting quite turned on as she slides her hands down my back and squeezes my ass. I can't help but let out a small moan and Y/n smiles against my lips.

"That should be enough" She says.

"W-What?"

She moves out from underneath me and hops out of her bunk. I stare at her still confused and more so sexually frustrated. She can't be bitchy one minute and then tease me another?!

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Food, you coming?" She says.

"You're so unfair!" I tell her and slap her arm.

"Okay, okay I deserved that, I'm sorry I was such an ass earlier."

"I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW! I CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT NOW I'M TURNED ON AND I HAVE TO ACT LIKE I'M NOT" I shout at her.

Her face goes red and I start to think that maybe she doesn't realize just how much her actions affected me.

"A-Ari I'm sorry, I didn't-you're um you're horny right now?" She asks, kind of whispering.

"Well let's see, we just had our first kiss/small make out session in over a week, and you started teasing me! SO YES I'M HORNY!!"

I know she wants to take things slow, but lately I've been getting turned on more and more. I mean I deal with it when I can myself, however, for the past couple weeks I've been either too busy or Y/n's been with me. I haven't tried making a move, since the morning after we celebrated my song hitting number one. I look in her eyes and I can see both desire and fear.

Fuck it, I decide to try and make a move, I can't deal with feeling like this anymore, plus it really is her fault this time.

Y/n's POV:

"Babe?"

Ariana takes ahold of my hands in hers and slowly pushes me up against the wall of bunks. I feel anxiety set in, but also a tingling sensation in my lower abdomen.

"Ariana what're-"

she stops my words with a kiss then pulls away and whispers in my ear.

"Will you please help me get rid of this feeling?" she asks seductively.

I feel all confidence fade my body and I start to panic. I want too, but...

"Please?" She says again, now grabbing my hand and slowly bringing it closer to her center.

Time feels like its slowed down and I don't know what to do, I want too but I'm also afraid. I feel her place my hand at the bottom of her sweatshirt. I freeze and she was about to say something else, when the bus door flies open. She quickly backs away, her cheeks bright red and mine probably looking the same.

Ariana's POV:

Damn it! Now I'm more embarrassed than I am horny. What the hell was I thinking?! Y/n obviously wasn't expecting that from me and although she had desire in her eyes, I could tell she's still not ready. I've made a fool of myself and now everyone else is gonna know what we were about to do!!

"I-I need to get some air" Y/n say's, then basically bolts it out of our bus.

I slide down onto the floor now both mad and embarrassed with myself.

"Why are you on the floor looking like you just did something that you wish you hadn't?" I look up and see Laura.

"Because I did..."

Her eyes widen a little.

"Does it have to do with the fact that I just saw Y/n book it the hell out of here, looking red as a cherry?" She asks.

I nod.

"Let me guess. You tried to make a move, and she didn't respond?" She says.

I look up at her a little surprised.

"How did you-?"

"It's not the first time she's done that." She says, taking a seat beside me.

"Trust me, it's just because of a past relationship, it's got nothing to do with you. She's just well...She struggles with feelings. She had a bad relationship back in high school, she never told me the whole story. But, from what I understood is that this guy said some pretty nasty and fucked up things to her that she still hasn't been able to let go. She seemed pretty flustered when she left, so she must have wanted to go further, she just couldn't bring herself to do it."

"What did they say to her that hurt her so much that she won't allow someone else to care for her?"

"She thinks she broken...That no body will want her because she's broken, used and that people don't want something that they can't fix." Laura says.

"But, she's not broken. Yeah she may be different, but she's definitely not broken." I can't believe she would think that way of herself.

"I know, but that's what she believes. You almost have her. I can tell. You just need to show her that you truly love her and then she will finally let go of those fears. You do love her right?"

Although we haven't said it yet, I know I'm already in love with her. We've only been dating for a couple months, but I've fallen so hard for her in that time. Even if she's a complete bitch when she first wakes up in the morning.

"Yeah" I finally say.

"Good, then you have nothing to worry about. Just give her a little time to cool off, before you try and talk with her. I know it'll be hard seeing as we're gonna be stuck on this bus together for another 2-3 hours, and you may think it's best to speak now. But trust me, it'll be better if you wait until we get to the stadium." She says.

"Okay, I understand." I tell her, holding back my tears.

To Be Continued...