Chapter Eleven

Jisoo couldn't remember a time when she had been so happy and content. Having spent the past hour (felt like five) making out with Jennie certainly put a permanent smile on her face. She definitely wanted to do more but Jisoo figured it wasn't that great of an idea to have sex with Jennie shortly after their first kiss six years later. Not to mention she didn't want her first time with Jennie to be in the backroom of their studio. She's pretty sure Lisa and Rosé have done it in here and that thought completely grossed her out.

The couch they were currently laying on wasn't that big so Jisoo had half her body on the couch and half on Jennie. Her head was Jennie's shoulder and her leg over Jennie's legs. Jennie had her arm wrapped around Jisoo playing with her hair. Jisoo was tracing her finger over Jennie's chest, occasionally fiddling with the pick necklace she wore.

It wasn't exactly a real guitar pick but a piece of sterling silver shaped into one. It had the letters TJC engraved in it in script lettering.

"TJC?" Jisoo asked looking up Jennie.

Jennie had her eyes closed as she continued to play with her hair. "Taehyung, Jiyong, and Chaerin," she answered opening her eyes and seeing the confused look on Jisoo's face. She leaned down and kissed her forehead. "My parents gave it to me for my 13th birthday," she began explaining. "They were convinced that I was going to be some famous musician and have my name be known all over the world, so they got me this necklace with my dad's, mom's, and brother's initials engraved into it. They said it's to remind me that wherever life takes me, they want me to always remember where I came from." She finished her explanation with a smile on her face.

"That's really sweet." Jisoo returned the smile and leaned up to kiss her. I'm kissing Jennie Kim. I feel like I should break into song. "I've always wanted to ask you that." She laid her head back on her shoulder.

"Oh really? What else have you always wanted to ask me?"

Now there's a dangerous question. "When did you realize I was the girl in the courtyard?" She looked up Jennie curiously. It was something she wanted to know for a while.

"When you offered me your Orange Crush that night the four of us ate dinner here."

"Really?"

Jennie pushed a strand of hair away Jisoo's face. "Yeah, it was like I was thrown back in time and I couldn't believe it."

"Then why didn't you say anything?" Jisoo asked teasingly.

Jennie pulled their already close bodies even closer. "Because I was all in shock and not to mention I didn't want to completely freak you out with my sudden eureka moment," she explained. "And I was kind of curious on why you didn't tell me in the first place."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Jisoo said looking down.

"Hey," Jennie lifted her chin up. "Don't do that, I completely understand why you did it. I'm sorry that high school was so horrible for you," she told her quietly while looking her right in the eyes. "I wish I could've been there for you."

Jisoo took Jennie's hand that holding her face and held it against her cheek. "You were," she kissed the inside of her hand. "Every Friday." She held Jennie's gaze with an intense stare.

"You have the prettiest eyes," Jennie told her and Jisoo blushed so hard that she was pretty sure Jennie could feel the heat radiating from her skin.

"Thank you." If she keeps looking at me like that, I will not be responsible for my actions.

Jennie continued to stare into Jisoo's eyes and Jisoo completely got lost in hers.

She didn't know what else to do and the look Jennie was giving her was completely making her melt inside so she buried her face into Jennie's shoulder. "Stop that," she said, her voice muffled against Jennie's skin.