FIVE

Shawn's POV
"Shawn! Come in here please!"
Quickly I ran into the bathroom where Skylar was. She was leaning over the sink, slightly shaking.
"Sky, what's wrong? Baby talk to me."
She turned around, make up was running down her face. Yet she still looked beautiful, she looked down at her hands and there laid three sticks. I looked back up at Skylar, then back at her hands.
All three of them read 'pregnant'.
I looked back at Skylar and started to smile. "This is great! I'm going to be a dad! Oh I can't wait!" I placed each stick on the sink and pulled her into a hug.
"Wait you're not mad?" I pulled away from her, "why would I be!? I'm going to have a kid, what if it's a girl! Or a boy!" Her sad face turned into a bright smile. "I don't care the gender, I just want to be with you Shawn. Forever." I leaned into kiss her, but I woke up...
Skylar was on my side sleeping once again. After dinner last night we just laid around and talked until we were tired again.
I checked the clock, five AM. Great, I roll onto my side and wrap my arm around her waist. I gently pulled her toward me, a small moan came out of her mouth before settling again. I laid a kiss on her cheek and fell back to sleep in a dreamless sleep.

I felt something rubbing against my chest then down my stomach. Once I was fully awake I noticed it was her fingers tracing random shapes. "Your manager called, he said you are needed in the studio to record the new song. And I cant wait to hear it. Is it going to be pop, groovy..? Tell me the details Shawn I need to know these things!" I laughed, "you will. When it comes out. Now get in that shower and get dressed. We are going to stop for breakfast first." She hopped up and ran into the bathroom. The new song that's coming out is really intimate.. with another female singer.. but I don't have feelings toward her... anymore. I used too, while I was on the road she was there. But now I have Skylar and nothing is going to change that. Soon I got up and headed to my closet. I picked out a yellow 'Treat People With Kindness' shirt by Harry Styles a pair of black skinny jeans, and ankle boots.
I walked into the bathroom and Skylar was still in the shower. I stripped from my clothes and hopped into the shower with her. Her back was to me, so I hugged her close to my body. "As much as I am enjoying this.. we need to get ready. Well I need to get ready. You need to shower Mendes..." I chuckled, "okay okay."
She left my arms and I started my shower. Not long after we were both dressed and ready to go. Skylar wore one of my shirts and a pair of jeans that no longer fit me. She made the outfit look really good. She tucked in the blue shirt into the black jeans, and completed her look with a pair of vans. Absolutely beautiful. My mind flipped back to my dream about Skylar being pregnant. I was actually really happy and I think if that actually happened I would be even happier. I don't know how I'd make being a 'pop star' and a dad work at the same time but if it came down to it I make it work no matter what.
Blinking out of my daze I took Skylars hand and walked out of the door. Quickly locking the door of course and headed to the parking garage.
"I'm shocked there were no paparazzi out today. Usually they were everywhere." Skylar muttered. I shrugged, "eh I don't really care. Most of them are really rude and have no sense of privacy."
She nodded, "I agree with you on that Mendes."
After that we just sat in silence as I drove us to the little dinner near the studio.
"Shawn! Hey buddy, let's get you into the side room and get you all warmed up. Then we can get you into the whisper box. Sound good?" I nodded. I pulled a dazed looking Skylar in for a quick yet passionate kiss. "See you in a few." She smiled at me, "have fun."
Skylar's POV
I took a seat in the recording room with all of the other directors and such. I didn't know any of them and they didn't look like they were going to introduce theirselves anytime soon.
I just sat back and waited for Shawn to come back.
"Hey you must be Skylar! I'm Andrew, his manager." I looked up at the man, "that would be me. Nice to meet you Andrew!" He smiled, "we need to talk honey. Now I know you and Shawn had passed relationships and all, but I don't think it's going to work out anymore." I gave him a weird look. "And why wouldn't it?" He sighed, "because he's a famous pop star and you're just... you. Now I know this is hard for you, that's why I'm letting you two talk before your ride gets here to take you back to your own home. Once you step out of this building, Shawn and your relationship or whatever you guys got going on with come to a full and complete stop. And will never ever see the daylight ever again. Chow!"
I... what?
Shawn came out of the vocal warm up room with a confused look on his face. "We need to talk," were the first four words out of my mouth.
I pulled Shawn off to the side, trying to keep the tears from spilling out. "S-so how l-long have you known t-that we n-needed to break up h-huh Shawn?" I spluttered out. "What? Skylar what are you talking about?" I put my hands in my hair, "once I got you back finally we need to break up? Again? Shawn, I can't loose you again." His face turned to worry, "who told you this love?" I glared passed him, "your oh-so-sweet manager Andrew." His face turned to anger, and his fists balled up. "We aren't breaking up because I love you. And you know that Sky. You mean so much to me that I don't know how to handle it honestly. But I know that I can't live without you, and I just got you back too."
I nodded slowly, I looked up at him and smiled sadly. He gave me a short peck, and a long much needed hug. Once he let go he marched right over to Andrew and nearly bit his head off. Andrew pointed in my direction a few times before Shawn grabbed his finger tightly.  He let go and walked over to me, "he won't be a problem anymore. Please sit, enjoy. Also one more thing, this song is pretty... intimate. No I don't like this girl that I'm singing with like that. We are barely friends but I have to do it."
All I did was nod and shrug not really in the mood to argue, plus I needed more music from him anyway.
He stepped into the booth and they started away.
Soon another person walked into the room. I knew her from the radio but I never got into her. Camila, her voice was a bit annoying in my opinion. But whatever.
What also annoyed me was the way she hugged Shawn. He gave her a one armed hug but still. Paws off my Mendes.
They started to sing together, "I love it when you call me señorita. I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya."
I sigh, it sounds like a good song so far. But why her, universe? Why?
After a few more hours in the recording studio Shawn came back out and checked the time.
"Three fifty seven, alright guys! Today we made great progress, same time tomorrow. Camila if you could stay back and record all of your lines that would be great."
Yikes that sucks, but I guess that means she won't be here tomorrow.
"Alright, Camila back in the booth. See ya later Mendes, bye Skylar!"
"Bye! Have a good day." I replied back.
"So, where to?"
He shrugged, "your apartment so get your clothes?"
I looked at him, "for what...?"
He seemed to choke on his words, "I-I, ya know. S-So you don't have to go back and forth between houses. And it's closer to your work than your apartments."
I narrowed my eyes at him, "yeah uh huh. Sure that's the reason, but sure we can stop by."
"Awesome, lets go." He grabbed onto my hand and started running toward the front door of the building.
Once we got to his car we drove to my apartment.