Chapter Sixteen

LALISA MANOBAN (LISA/LALICE)

"You and Jungkook found a puzzle piece?" Jisoo asked. I raised a brow and nodded. Was that all she would say after leading me out here?

"Yep, we found the piece on the ceiling at Diamond Wing. I'm surprised to see it there," I said.

Jisoo didn't respond. She looked at me with her eyes filled with worry. Confusion filled me. Why was she looking at me like that? I'm guessing something bad is gonna happen soon..

"Lisa, there's a guy who's returning to this school with the name Lee Taeyong." She gulped. "He's a dangerous guy, Lisa. So I want you to stick with the guys, for your safety.."

Before I could speak, she continued, "If he realizes our plan, we're screwed. This guy is someone with so much power, even higher than Nakamoto's. So please, be careful."

I nodded, my voice wasn't willing to come out.

I'm scared.

---

PARK CHAEYOUNG (ROSÉ)

I hurried to the elevator with Jimin beside me. Earlier, Jisoo gave me and Jimin the puzzle piece inside Nakamoto's room, the one that Lisa and Jungkook failed to retrieve.

The elevator was the place where we kept all the puzzle pieces together. V would be the one to hide it for us since he seemed the less suspicious.

The gates opened. Me and Jimin went inside. V raised a brow as I took out the puzzle piece from my pocket. I handed it over to him. "That's the last one, isn't it?"

He opened the hidden door beside the conductors sit. It was the place where he'd store the pieces. I glanced at the puzzle pieces. My guess was correct, the puzzle was completed. A full moon was formed.

"Now all we need is the book," V said.

We needed to get that book fast. Now that Lee Taeyong is here, this plan is at risk! We can't afford making any mistakes!

Me and Jimin nodded before exiting the elevator.