Ch 2 Taking him away

Well, looks like I got done with the chapter early. So enjoy. :)

"Steven, I'm so happy to see you. My son" Blue said tearfully.

Steven looked at the Diamonds that are his new moms and smiled as a tear fell down his cheek. He started walking up to them as the Diamonds did the same but were interrupted with a loud voice.

"GET AWAY FROM STEVEN!" Pearl yelled.

Steven and the Diamonds turned to the Crystal Gems and Connie as they were running towards them, weapon in hand. Blue and Yellow were furious that these defective rebels would interrupt them with their new son. Steven wasn't all that happy either.

"What are you doing here?" Steven asked annoyed.

The gems and Connie looked at Steven a bit confused. "What do you mean 'what are we doing here', we are here to save you from being taken by these tyrants!" Connie yelled, more so at the Diamonds then Steven.

There it was again. 'Tyrant'. Steven hated the word that Connie used to describe his new Diamond moms. 

"How dare you speak to us that way, you filthy organic!" Yellow boomed in anger.

"I'll speak to you however I want you tyrants!" Connie shot back.

'Tyrant.' The word was used yet again and Steven's anger towards the gems and Connie started to grow. 

"You disrespectful little pest! I'm going to-" Yellow didn't even get to finish as a loud voice caught everyone's attention.

"STOP!!" Steven yelled, then looked at the gems. "Guys, just stop."

The gems were taken aback. Steven, protecting the Diamonds!? None of the gems could believe it.

"Steven." Garnet spoke softly as she took a slow step forward towards Steven. "We are your family. Why would you want to go with the Diamonds?"

"Family? From I've seen watching Steven, none of you have been acting like his family." Blue told them.

"We are his family! And we won't let you take him!" 

Yellow just looked at the Pearl then smirked. "Really? The very same 'family' that lies to him?"

"We do that to protect him!"

"The same 'family' that compares him to that traitor Rose Quartz?" Blue shot back.

"Or wants him to be like that traitor." Yellow added.

The gems eyes were wide in shock. How did they know all this?

"Do you want to know why we know this? We know because I have been watching Steven since the Trial and it broke my gem seeing him go through so much." A tear rolled down Blue's face just remembering what she saw.

The gems were about to say something when they heard Steven's pet lion approaching with Connie on his back. She stood up on his back and pulled out Rose's sword.

"Since when did she-" Realization hit Steven. Connie was going to attack the Diamonds.

Connie leaped off of Lion towards Blue. She swung down but Blue just caught the sword in her hand while her head was tilted down.

"I know this sword" Blue's head tilts up, looking at Connie with pure rage. "This is the sword that shattered Pink!" Her loud voice shaking the ground. Blue closed her hand, shattering the sword in the process. Connie started to fall to the ground but a blue hand roughly caught her.

"You think I will just let you get away from me!?" Everyone but Steven and Yellow shivered at Blue's dark tone. 

Blue squeezed Connie in her hand as everyone heard an audible snap of bone before she threw her at Steven's house. Her body hit the wall hard as blood splattered out of her mouth before falling to the floor unconscious.