Twenty-Four

"You took the wrong bus because of me, didn't you?" You turn around as soon as you get down the bus, you saw him fixing his hair as he set foot on the pavement, also from the bus you were in.

You squint your eyes as he raise his head to look at you with an innocent face. You sighed, "I'm alright, Kim Taehyung. You can go home now."

The bus you took to get home continue to travel its route as the boy in front of you stood with a mouth agape. "No. I actually live just around this area too." He answered.

"You're tripping." You scoff.

He shook his head, "I actually live in that house." His index finger pointed a house two blocks away.

Normally, two blocks away houses are small in your vision but their house stood out with its third and fourth storey towering other houses. The house looked modern with its brown and white color and glass windows placed here and there. Kim Taehyung's house screams of wealth.

"I didn't know our Administrator lives near me?" You said to yourself. "And I wasn't even aware that he had a son?"

Just then, everything sinks in to you that the boy standing infront of you, all tan and good-looking, is the son of the administrator.

Shouldn't you draw a line or something?

You heard Kim Taehyung's chuckle. "He doesn't like to share about personal things. Where's your house?" He asked as he look around.

But this boy, he acts like he's not superior to any. Even in the team, he knows who's the inferior, he knows that he's the new comer so he let Yoongi scold him time to time without complains. He's so down to earth but that doesn't erase that he's higher than most of you.

"I live in that subdivision." You point to the gate where guards stood by, inside it the house of the villagers.

Taehyung stared blankly at it, "Should I walk you home? I should. Let's go." He said like he wanted to ask your opinion first but immediately takes it back and deciding for himself as he march towards it leaving you behind.

You jog to catch up to him and once you did, you tap on his arm, "Hey, you don't have to."

He glance at you but ignored you. He continued walking, the guard letting him in and you had no choice but to walk with him. Of course, you don't want to be rude to this guy, especially with his stand on the society.

He stuff his hands in his pockets and walk silently, the only thing you could hear was footsteps of two people and their silent breath that you both owned. Kim Taehyung seems to be a silent guy but really jolly in the team. But maybe, he's just thinking of something deeply.

"What made you join the team?" You tried to ask, your voice faint and goes with the chill wind.

"Dad wanted me to try it, since he knows I love photography. Although, I'm still practicing my skills in videography." He said as he kept his eyes ahead.

"So you never intended to join? I mean with your own will?"

"I didn't know Dad's school has a team for it." He shrugged.

You pursed your lips and silently wanted the guy that wrote in sticky note pad instead of this silent and odd guy. But another shot won't hurt.

"You're from Australia, right? Why did you come home?" You raised your brow.

He glance at you, his lips stretches and curved into a smile. "Well, its my home afterall, so why shouldn't I?"

"How does it feel like? Going to a school that your family owns?" You asked.