Chapter 5

The picture above and below  is British model Cara Delevigne. She is who I imagine Sydney Gallager, Nichole's BFF to be.

"You never?!" Sidney says astounded by what I did to Liam over the weekend

"I sure did and you should have seen his face, it was priceless!" I reply laughing during our school lunch break. I didn't tell her why he was at my house and she assumed he was there for my brothers anyway, which worked out great for me. Sydney Gallager is my crazy best friend since Primary school and we tell each other everything. She is tall beautiful and wild with partying every chance she can get and going to raves. She's much taller than me and when she really dresses up, she looks much older than she is, hence partying and raving. She always religiously asks me to go with her, but 1. My brothers wouldn't allow it and 2. I'm a midget compared to her, they will think I'm still in middle school and won't allow me in a party or rave for that matter.

"Who knew my best friend had an evil side!" She says proudly. She hates Liam just as much as I do. She had always had a crush on my brother Travis and they dated for about a month and then she lost her virginity to him. I honestly thought he liked her too, but then the day after they had sex, he dumped her. Liam had told Travis that he spent too much time on her and that it was time to move on to the next target. Obviously she was devastated and heartbroken, she thought that he genuinely loved her. I'm actually amazed that she is still my best friend after what happened, I mean being related to him and all, but she said she knew it wasn't my fault and that I had nothing to do with what happened. I did have a massive argument with him on her behalf though. He knew she was my best friend and I warned him to to mess her around like he did with the other girls. He promised me that he wouldn't hurt her and that he really liked her a lot but then he did exactly what I expected him to. I told him that if things went wrong it would jeopardise my friendship, clearly he didn't care or heed my warning. I didn't speak to him for weeks after that, I was just so mad at him but mum intervened. She doesn't like it when there is conflict in the family and made us make up. Remembering it all even now, pisses me off.

"Yeah well I'm done being the good girl!" I say as I watch Liam from across the cafeteria. He was staring at me tho whole time and when our eyes locked he did this gesture with he thumb sliding across his neck, insinuating that i'm dead. Yep, he's still pissed and I want to laugh and I did.

"Sydney I need you to laugh with me really loud right now!" I whisper, wanting to piss him off even more and show him that I'm not afraid, but in fact amused. "Why?" She whispered back curiously. "Just do it and i'll tell you later!" We both laugh really loud that most heads in the cafeteria are turned our way and I look at Liam and I know by the look on his face that I have achieved my goal. He is fuming.

"Hey, since the good girl is gone, how about coming to a party with me this weekend?" She asks and I have to admit, I didn't hesitate to say yes. I alway used to turn her down because either I wasn't allowed or I was busy studying. Not this time though, I will not allow my brothers to cage me in anymore and I need to change too. "Definitely and while we are at it, lets go to the Mall and get a nice new outfit, something hot!" She looks at me surprised and says: