twelve

•••

•••

"You sure that you want both me, and mum there? I'm alright if you don't want me to come." Ellie asked Olly who was on FaceTime as she led in bed, whilst Bucky was in the shower.

"Of course I want you there El, you're my sister, besides, we want you to be our maid of honour." He told her.

"Really?" She questioned as the door opened and Bucky walked in half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Steve wants to know if you wanted breakfast babe?" He asked her as he closed the door behind him.

"Uh yeah I will in a minute I'm just talking to Olly." She replied as he got changed, before he stared to look around for something.

"Ellie where's my arm?" He asked her.

"Why would I know! It's your fucking arm love, Sam probably has it again." She sassed.

"What the fuck?" Olly exclaimed making the couple jump as they forgot he was there.

"Bucky I found your arm in the fridge again." Steve called as he walked into the room, handing it to Bucky before leaving again.

"Oh my god! Your mystery man was right next to me all along?" Olly asked her in disbelief.

Ellie sighed and turned to glare at the boys who shrugged, "Yeah, Yeah he was."

"Bring him to the wedding then." Olly told her adamantly.

"What, why? So you and Jack can threaten him?" Ellie laughed.

"Why are you laughing, we could totally take him!" He exclaimed, Ellie heard Anna laugh in the background.

"Olly there is not a chance in hell you could take him, he could poke you and it would knock you out." Ellie replied.

"You're so mean." He sulked jokingly. "But bring him, so he can meet the family."

"We'll see." Ellie said reluctantly. "He's not exactly a people person."

"Hey!" Bucky protested as he sat down next to her.

"Oh don't kid yourself."

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"I've probably got to go, but I'll see you in a week." Ellie said to Olly who said goodbye before cutting her off.

"Sorry." Bucky muttered as she rolled over so that she was led on top of him.

"It's alright, I was gonna tell them at the wedding anyway. Natasha was going to be my date but the spot is open if you want it, she was going either way." She offered, him wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'll see." He muttered, kissing her.

"Mmhm." She replied as he continued to kiss her.

"Oh for fucks sake." Sam groaned as he walked in on Ellie and Bucky in a very heated make-out session quickly putting his hand over his eyes.