Chapter one

3rd person pov.

The Mikaelson was in New Orleans, they were doing nothing really. Klaus was painting and Hope was lying on the couch while Elijah was reading. And everyone else was talking to one another. And then suddenly Hope had a vision.

Vision

"You know we should do another YouTube video  for Niki and Gabi and then we can give our viewers more to watch." A girl with blond hair said to the blue head.

"oh yeah, what should it be about. Maybe switch makeup for a day?" said the blue head

"Or how about we switch lives for a day"

"yes oh my god we can make a list of what we do okay let's star-" the blue head was interrupted by a woman that was gorgeous like these girls.

"Girls get ready we're going shopping for your 17th birthday," she said 

"Okay mom," both girls said at the same time and got a small smile and chuckled at them and walked off and the girls went upstairs.

Vision ended

"Hope! HOPE!" Klaus yelled to get his only daughter's attention.

" Hope Hunny are you okay?" Hayley asked her daughter.

"I think I have sisters" is all she said

" that's impossible I only have ever been with Hayley and she had my child and that you," Klaus told his daughter a little confused.

" No they were older than me and this lady the same one you have in your office" she then ran to his office taking a picture of the woman he once loved, but the thing is he still loves her and never stopped and it broke his heart that she left.

" and the girls had a YouTube channel that was called Niki and Gabi." she then grabbed her phone and got the channel. And then played a video. From a year ago on their birthday.

" Hey guys I'm Niki"" and I'm Gabi"

" and I'm Gabi"

" And you will be celebrating our birthday with us:" they said in sync

" For people, that's been watching our videos for a while you know that we're twins," Niki said

" We may not look alike but we are twins and if you check out our old videos then you will see that we are," Gabi said, And then Hope went an old video and they saw that they did look alike 

They looked so alike and they both had their mothers and father features in here.

" I want to see what Hope saw," Klaus said and so Freya went to do her magic and then they were seeing what Hope saw.

Vision

"You know we should do another YouTube video for Niki and Gabi and then we can give our viewers more to watch." A girl with blond hair said to the blue head.

"oh yeah, what should it be about. Maybe switch makeup for a day?" said the blue head

"Or how about we switch lives for a day"

"yes oh my god we can make a list of what we do okay let's star-" the blue head was interrupted by a woman that was gorgeous like these girls.

"Girls get ready we're going shopping for your 17th birthday," she said

"Okay mom," both girls said at the same time and got a small smile and chuckled at them and walked off and the girls went upstairs.

Vision ended to another vision

"Hey you wanted to meet," Gabi asked this boy that was in front of her front door

"uh yeah um I think we should break up," he said she looked heartbroken

"Wait what?"

" Uh I wanted to tell you this but I was cheating on you for 2 years now," he said and now she had tears streaming down her face.

" so in this 3 years relationship, you cheated on me for 2 years"

"Yeah, I'm sorry we can still be frien-"

"Get out," she told him with tears still running down her face 

" GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN" she yelled and left after that. Then went in the house started to cry and her twin sister came

" hey what happened"

" do you know how being heartbroken feels. Oh, it hurts it fucking hurts knowing that he cheated. On you for 2 years." she then kick a vase down.

" hey it is okay you don't have to think about him anymore you're okay" and she continues to cry in her sister's shoulder. 

The vision ended  into another vision

" No he wasn't there for us so I will not care where he is. He's probably with a new family having fun. But we will never be is number one priority we will come in last. He never called send presents on birthdays. He never called when we got an A on a test to congratulate us. Now he's with his new family enjoying life." Gabi yelled at her sister

"But he's our father what if he comes back for us he might be looking for us right now you never know," Niki told her sister who only got even more mad.

"Father? father my ass he can go fuck himself for all I care but I am almost certain he is not looking for us. So just drop it already."

"No I will not drop it because he's our fathe-"Niki was cut off my Gabi

"What he's our father and we should care for him. Because he what raised us? He was there for every failure we had? was he there when we graduated elementary school? No, he was not that was all mom she was there with us every step of the way. Not some scumbag that doesn't even bother to say Hi to us. So I will not care for someone who didn't care for us. We have our own life in Pennsylvania and he can have his life in a dump but not with us. " She told her sister and walked off.

" Oh Gabi why do have to be like this" Niki whispered to herself and walked off and that was the end of the vision

End of the vision 

Klaus was heartbroken that his daughter said that about him. He didn't even know he had twins until today. 

"I want to see them. I want to see my daughters" said and a tear fell his eyes and he then quickly wipe it away from his face.

" I guess we're going to Pennsylvania," Elijah said to his family

 " yay road trip," Kol said with sarcasm in his voice.

" Okay then let's pack then," Hayley said and they went upstairs to pack.