Chapter Thirteen

Lisa had officially forbid Jisoo from editing the EPK. Having caught her re-watching a clip of Jennie five times in a row, Lisa had to practically push Jisoo away from the computer so they could actually get some work done. Jisoo was now in charge of editing mundane projects such as boring commercials.

Jisoo happily clicked and typed away on her computer completely oblivious to everything around her. She was happy. Genuinely happy. So happy that she found herself singing while she was working

"I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine, anytime night or day. Only trouble is-JESUS!" Jisoo turned her chair around and found Lisa leaning against the doorframe with a very amused look.

"Were you just singing?" She asked incredulously.

"No," Jisoo denied but she was turning red. "I was just humming along to a song I have stuck in my head." Wow, that was pathetic. Jisoo got up and went to where they kept their discs that had all their footage. She wasn't exactly looking for something but avoiding Lisa's gaze.

"You were totally singing. God, you've got it bad. I hope you're actually working and not drooling over those clips of Jennie. Do I have to password protect them?" Lisa asked somewhat jokingly but she was afraid she might have to.

"Oh please, I'd figure it out anyways. Your password for everything is yours and Rosé's anniversary. And yes, I'm working. I'm done with that lame ass car commercial." Jisoo went back to her computer and started to save the project.

"It may be lame, but Mr. Lee pays good money for what he wants. And here these came for you again," Lisa handed Jisoo a vase of lilies. The entire backroom was filled with them. Jennie had been sending her a bouquet every day the past week.

"Aw, she's so cute," Jisoo cooed smelling the flowers.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Seriously, you've got that girl eating out the palm of your hand. And you say Rosé's whipped. Look at this place!" Lisa indicated the room that had all lilies and the occasional teddy bear that Jisoo just had to display.

"What? She's a romantic." Jisoo put the vase right next to the teddy bear and smiled. "You're just jealous that Rosé doesn't get you flowers anymore." She stuck her tongue out at her.

"Oh please, Rosie gives me something else." Jisoo cringed. "Speaking of, have you and Jennie fucked yet?" Lisa asked bluntly.

Jisoo let out a frustrated groan. Every single time she came into work after having a date with Jennie the night before, Lisa always asked if they've had sex yet. It was getting tiresome.

"Lisa, I really don't see how my sex life is any of your business." Or lack thereof

Lisa gave her a look. "So not yet then?"

Jisoo didn't say anything and continued to fret with the flowers. "We've only been going out for like two weeks."

"That's never stopped you before," Lisa pointed out. "What's going on with you two?"

"We're happy," Jisoo said with a smile.

"And I'm happy for you, but have you guys decided if you're exclusive or is there still a little room to play?"

I only want to play with Jennie. Jisoo bit her lip. "No, we haven't talked about it yet. I don't even know if we're girlfriends, I'm just happy with things right now. And she's happy. So stop pressing the sex issue, Lisa."

Lisa held up her hands. "Sorry, I just want you to be happy."

"I am." Jisoo reiterated.

"Good," Lisa said smiling. "But seriously, this place looks like a greenhouse."