25.0

Nassiah

   Overall fuck the police 1/5 stars and that's being generous. Here I was holding king as we waited in the police station with Alonso,Donnie and Dj  waiting to hear something. Donnie didn't know how to act because he was looking like he was about kill half the police. "Dey ook TT" king said as he played with the chain around my neck, it said his name so I understood why he liked it.

   "FUCK THE POLICE" Dj yelled at the top of his lungs startling all of us,  I found out soon enough Donnie was behind it because there he sat giving Dj a low highfive.

    "UCK DA POLIE" King then yelled and I flicked his bottom lip instantly, still fuck the police but I don't got time for him to be screaming in my ear, and king can't be drawing attention like this with all the trouble I be getting into.

   "Dayquellz this your son?"  Phelps asked walking over and Donnie just looked. "I was going to say he reminds me a lot of you" Alonso had disappeared to find his father as soon as we walked in. He needed a name and his father was the only one who could technically do that.

     "Mane- How you" I started but got cut off

"Right you got questions"

"Man don't Interupt me y'all cops already on thin ice"  I snapped before sitting down King was getting restless and I was getting pissed.

    "We found a witness, more like they came forward. They didn't wanna day anything at first but usually after the funeral witnesses feel guilty" he explained  "and they described Tas'hania, of course I had my suspicions. But they knew her by name so what else could I do?"

    "Y'all ain't got no evidence" I started but a smirk came on his face. They do.

  "Lets just say, I thought she was the smartest out of you three but let me remind you murder is 45- life in the state of Illinois" he then walked away as if he was gonna win this, I'm thinking about just killing his ass right here.

       "Pa I eat?" King asked and I smacked my lips, because of course now he wanna eat when we don't have nothing to eat around us. Alonso peaked his head out a office door and then motioned for us to come to him- king and Dj practically ran over as if Alonso is fucking god. Why do kids love Alonso so damn much? When we finally got in I was face to face with Alonso's dad. Let's say me and him also aren't on best of terms— he thinks his son can do better, never said it but I could tell.

   "Nassiah, Dayquellz it's been years" he said in a monotone voice

    "I king" king introduced himself as he was digging in the mans candy jar on his desk.

   "King you can't just steal people stuff" I argued as he was handing Dj pieces aswell.

    "He not stealing!" dj responded as if I wasn't watching them. Alonso was behind him watching him on the computer.

   "Wait- go there" he mumbled and his dad looked at him.

   "Alonso- you do know Tas- this best friend of yours is looking very guilty for murdering your birth father. And if you don't start looking betrayed and hurt they are gonna think all of you are in on it"

   "Then nigga been should've died— you should've did it. Police kill everyone these days" Donnie interrupted.

   "You met him?" The look on Alonso's fathers face said enough, I nodded but Donnie shook his head. "I put his ass in jail- where he was suppose to stay. But, people like him always find a way" he spoke before his face got red. "Speaking of which- Alonso Kiaro Chavera" me and Donnie looked at each other with amusement. Alonso finna get in trouble.

   "Daddy ot my ame!" King said shoving the candy in his mouth I smacked his hand then put him on my lap taking the left over candy from his hand.

  He looked up from the computer screen then at us- then back at his father. "Yea?"

  "You went down to Atlanta for what? Alonso you ain't have a chance going down there and coming back clean" he spoke as I could practically hear Alonso's heart speed up. "I really wanna wish you did son-

  "Aye aye- what are you implying" I interrupted

  "Alonso ain't Eva did nothing don't try come at him" Donnie aided and his father looked at us then back at him.

   "You ain't the same Alonso, and I'm putting all these together and I'm thinking—what was off about you, the guilt you hold in your eyes, Same guilt you was when you and your sister sat in the back of my cars all them years ago ..what my real question was, where were you?" Alonso's dad looked at me his finger rested on me.

   "New York" I responded truthfully and he nodded before turning back to the screen. The rest of our eyes met and we didn't say anything , what was there to say.

     "So when's the court date?" Donnie asked awkwardly

   "Holding hers and Vons together, two weeks" Alonso muttered.

   "I could loose my job for this" Alonso father informed. "So atleast tell me this so I know I'm not just helping a criminal? Would I have done it" his eyes met Alonso's and Alonso looked around. I was gonna say yes instantly but I didn't know his father.

   "When the court system fails you have to take it into your own hands yea?" Alonso muttered and His father did a short nod.

   "The court system take care of murders, all that Alonso. Child abusers- that's one of the first things he got charged with the first time.. I'm just confused on what changed this time" his father asked. "All those years you wanted him to be there- hell you rather have him there then me.. and all the sudden you got this face-

   "I d-don't wanna-

  "Listen- you would've blew the head of that motha fucker- cause he a sick ass nigga. You cops sitting here with ya dicks between ya ass cheeks or sum cause ya would've gave him what 5 years and a slap onna wrist? He got what he deserved" I added shifting king from my other leg.

   "On my ame I kill police" dj added making the room fill with snickers.

   "Listen here- if I give you boy this name. You can't do anything to him. He's under our watch- and Phelps would love to take the two of you down. So if you leave here and go to his house they are gonna know something up"  he spoke calmly.

   "Shit" Alonso muttered under his breath after his father clicked a button. His eyes landed on me and I got nervous.

  "It uh— Alex" Alonso said. These niggas lucky my son in my hand.

...........................................

•ahhh I gotchu y'all thought it was Lacey I was just weak asf at y'all comments

•anywayyy how y'all feeling bout Alex rn?