Pay My Due

3rd POV
While Rue was at work, Kay'oir stayed home with the twins. They were currently in the living room trying to agree on what movie they were going to watch.

"No! We're watching The Little Mermaid!" Kamille declared holding up the remote. Kleo pushed her on the ground then picked up the remote.

"Nooooo. We're watching Insidious 3!" Kleo said holding the remote. Kay'oir grabbed the remote and they both started whining.

"Nope cut that out the both of you. I told you two that y'all had 10 minutes to settle on a movie. That was 30 minutes ago." Kay'oir said shaking her head.

"But mommy.....is that really a big time difference. Cause I don't think so. Neither does Kammi." Kleo says shrugging her shoulders. Kammi nodded her head in agreement and Kay'oir chuckled.

"Nope. Y'all knew the deal. I pick the movie now." Kay'oir started flicking through channels to see what they both can agree on.

"See anything y'all BOTH like?" Kay'oir asked. The twins jumped up in excitement when they heard singing and dinosaurs pass the screen.

"LAND BEFORE TIME!!! WE WANT LAND BEFORE TIME!!!" They both said at the same time. Kay'oir turned on the show and began snuggling with them. Soon enough the twins fell asleep.

She was washing dishes when she heard footsteps in the living room. She walked in and gasped. The dark figure was holding both of the sleeping twins stroking their hair.

"Get away from my kids" Kay'oir said firmly. The demon chuckled.

"I'm serious. The deal is off!"

"Stupid bitch.....you thought you controlled this deal. You give me the babies. That's the deal. Pay my due." It said in a deep frigid voice. Kay'oir stood her ground.

"Okay.....give me the babies. Or I'll make you give them to me."

"No! You're gonna have to kill me if you want my babies. Cause you're not getting them without a fight!" Kay'oir yelled.

"Have it your way." The demon pounced on her leaving bruises all over her body.

"You're mine now" was the last thing Kay'oir heard then everything went dark.

How y'all doing??????

Anyone married???? Cause I'm engaged😃

Wyd rn????? I'm eating cookies in history class