Chapter 3

Jimin's POV

"Are we really getting the day off tomorrow!?" Jungkook asked excitedly, basically hopping alongside Jimin.

"Yup! Just as long as we attend the company event, that's the deal!" Namjoon replied, ruffling the boys hair playfully.

Jimin was sat cross-legged on the floor, rubbing at the tired muscles in his shoulder.

Once again he'd over-done it with the practicing, showing up over two hours earlier than the rest of the boys.

"I'm going to sleep for the entire day" Yoongi grumbled, shuffling over to the door of the practice room, swinging it open with way more force than necessary.

"You coming Jimin?" Jungkook asked, peering back over Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the room with him.

"Yeah I'm coming, just wait for me in the car!" Jimin called back to him, sighing deeply once the rest of the boys left the room.

He sat there for a few minutes in silence, working up the energy to walk to the car.

Letting out a yawn and stretching his arms out one last time, he reluctantly got to his feet.

He walked over to grab his stuff, pulling his baseball cap over his head and slinging his bag over his shoulder.

Jimin winced at the pain that movement caused, slowly shuffling towards the exit of the practice room.

Walking out into the lobby he heard the loud squeal of a child, making him stop and look around for the source of the noise.

Why is there a child in the Bighit building?

His eyes searched the corridors, following the hallway all the way down to the glass office at the end.

Pak Sung-ho was in there, with two young women and the child in question.

Jimin squinted his eyes to get a better look, trying to figure out who they were.

His heart stopped in his chest as his vision focused on the girl sitting in one of the office chairs.

Is that...

No...

No it can't be...

"Y/N" he breathed out, his heart pounding loudly in his ears.

After all these years, even more beautiful than he remembered, there she was.

Jimin was about to walk over to her when his eyes flashed down to the little boy curled in her lap, cuddling his Chimmy doll.

"Mommy look!" he squealed loudly, laughing and pulling the ear flaps over the dolls eyes.

'Mommy'?

Without hesitation Jimin quickly turned on his heels, walking directly out into the stairwell to avoid having to wait for the elevator.

Thoughts swirled through his mind at a million miles a minute as he flew down the five flights of stairs and out into the parking garage.

Y/N has a child?

—-

Y/N's POV

"Mommy look!" Min-Jun shreaked, playing with the doll in your lap.

"That's great sweetie" you replied, patting the boys head without looking down.

Just seeing him with that doll makes my heart hurt...

"Well ladies, now that I've got you both here I'd like to formally invite you!" Sung-ho started, holding his arms out as if he was presenting something.