SPECIAL.

(So I wasn't given any ideas for what the crossover would be with, so I'm just gonna pick at random. Saiki will NOT be a psychic in this. Isoya is my OC for male reader inserts :D)

3rd person POV:

You walked along the empty corridors, a box of your possessions in your hands. Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake. You thought, walking into your apartment. You shook your head as the phone rang. "Hello?"
"Hey, (Y/N). You wanna go get drinks tonight?"
"Sure Saiki. Where at?"
"Your favorite?" He said. You smiled.
"Alright. Nine sound good?" You asked.
"Sure."
"Alright, see ya then." You said, hanging up.

(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞🎁) ゚д゚ )(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞🎁) ゚д゚ )

"Hey, Saiki!" You said, ruffling his hair. "Feels like it's been forever!" You said.
"Yeah." You used to hang out a lot, but when he started dating Kaidō, and you started to date Isoya, you guys drifted. "So, how's your boyfriend?" You asked.
"Kaidō dumped me two weeks ago." He shrugged. You winced. "Yikes. Who would've thought that after three years you guys would fall apart." You said, sitting at the bar.
"Yeah, he lip locked someone else." He said. You stared at him. "No way. Kaidō? Cheating? The world must be ending." You muttered, ordering some whiskey shots. "Want to join?" You asked, gesturing to the shot glasses. He shrugged, "Sure. Might as well." He said, throwing one back. "So, what about you and Isoya?" You shook your head.
"The prick kept trying to get in a fight. Pretty sure he was whoring himself again." You said, taking your fourth shot.
"Figures." He said, unfazed. A group came in, looking pretty wasted already.
"Ah, Francis, Antonio, Gilbert. What are you three doing here? And who's the new guy?"
"That's Romano. He's pretty angry most of the time. " Another voice said. Isoya. "And look at this. My pretty little slut. Remember when I made you scream so loud the neighbors thought I was killing you? I fucked your brains out." He purred, sliding his hands up your shirt. You slapped his hands away and took another shot. "You have some nerve, asshole. I'm not you slut, I'm not your pet, nor am I in any sense of the word, yours. You've been whoring yourself ever since we started dating. If anyone's a slut, it's you." You said, storming out of the bar. Saiki silently followed, sending a glare at Isoya, who licked his lips with a smug look in his eyes. Saiki flipped him off.

٩( 💢•̀ з•́)و٩( 💢•̀ з•́)و٩( 💢•̀ з•́)و

You guys got a cab to Saiki's house. "Hey, you okay?" He asked.
"Just peachy." You growled. He rolled his eyes as you plopped yourself face-down into the couch. He smirked and stratled your back. You groaned. "Ger offa me. " You said, muffled. "I don't think so." He said, rubbing your back lightly. You groaned. He leaned down, "You wanna have some fun?"
"Like what?" You grumbled. He smirked and rubbed your back a bit harder, trailing his hands to your sides and under your shirt. You shivered. "Do you understand yet?" He asked, moving to your neck. You shivered again, looking up at him. "Maybe you should spell it out for me." You taunted. He growled and bit your shoulder as his hands went to your nipples. "Mnh." You let out a small moan. "Let's go to the bedroom." He whispered huskily. You nodded. He got off you and lead you up to his room. You layed on your back, stripping yourself of your shirt. He smirked and did the same. He crawled on top of you, and stratled you again. "You bottom then?" He asked.
"Honestly, I could go either way," you said, propping yourself up on your elbows.

(Smut ahead!)

You writhed on the bed as Saiki roughly thrusted his fingers in and out of your hole. "Saiki, quit teasing." You groaned as your cock twitched. "Shut it." He growled. Your cock twitched again as he put the ring around it. You whimpered as he took his fingers out and replaced them with a large dildo. You groaned as the object filled you. "How about we spice this up?" Saiki asked, holding a syringe.
"What is that?" You asked.
"An aphrodisiac. Are you okay with that?" He asked. You nodded, biting your bottom lip. You felt a sharp sting as he injected it into your cock and balls. Then you started to feel warmer than before. Soon you were panting and writhing again. "Holy shit." You mumbled.
"You okay?" Saiki asked. You nodded and started to push the dildo in and out of you. He grabbed your hand, stopping you. You whined. He removed the dildo and poured some lube on your hole. "Yipe!" You yelped at the cold. "Sorry."
"It's fine. Just hurry, please." You begged. He slowly pushed into you. When he was halfway, he paused to let you adjust. You groaned and slammed your hips back, forcing his cock to hit your prostate. You cried out and tightened around him. "Dry orgasm?" He asked. You nodded, shaking slightly. "Move. Please Saiki." You begged. He started to rock his hips against you slowly and softly so as to not over stimulate you. "Saiki, I'm not made of glass. I can handle a little over stimulation. Just fuck me." You said, looking at him over your shoulder. "Fine." He said, picking up speed and slamming his cock into you over and over. You pushed your hips back to meet his thrusts, making you moan as you prostate was abused. "Please, take off the ring. I wanna come." You moaned. He grunted and did as you asked. "F-fuck!" You said as he hit your prostate again, pushing you over the edge. Your cock was still hard as he slammed in and out of you. Your arms gave out, causing your chest to fall onto the bed. You panted as he pushed into you a final time, coming inside you. You convulsed as you came for the third time, your cock still not softening.

When you woke up the next morning, your stomach was bulging slightly and you were covered in marks. You looked at the form laying next to you, and you snuggled into him, lightly breathing his scent in as you fell asleep. You were woken up again by the feeling of the plug being shifted. You moaned, slightly blushing as Saiki snickered.

(1092 WORDS! :D How was that guys? I think this is the dirtiest thing I've ever written.)