Twenty Four.

Didn't proofread...

Faith's POV

It's been about two weeks since the whole club situation and Dave and I have barely talked. And honestly.....I'm dying! I miss my man, but I know I'm not in the wrong.

I hate arguing with him and I hate when we're on the outs. Why can't we ever be up? I don't know if these are early signs that we are toxic for each other, but I wouldn't want to stick around to find out.

"Hi. Welcome to Bravos. How many?" The hostess said.

"I'm actually meeting a couple of friends. They said they were here already..." I trailed off and looked around. "Oh there they are." I smiled at the hostess and made my way towards my friends after she gave me a menu.

"Lexiii." I squealed.

"Faithyy." Alexis said and engulfed me in a hug.

I met Alexis when I first moved to New York. We were roommates in an apartment before Nyasia moved to the city. She put up an ad for a roommate and I answered. I know, kind of risky to live with a stranger, but I couldn't afford rent by myself and it turned out great because we've been tight ever since. She lives out here, but with our busy schedules we haven't been able to get together until now.

"Bitch you look good." Vanessa said, standing up next and hugging me.

I met Vanessa when I worked at a clothing store here in the city. She's a New York native, hailing from the Bronx, so she's taught me a lot on how I should navigate through the city. She's also the loud and ratchet one of the three of us.

"Me? No, you. Sheesh." I grabbed her ass when I hugged her back.

"Don't- don't hype me up sis." She turned around, side to side, and looked back at her butt. "I'm getting thicka than a snicka." Her New York accent was thick.

"Girl sit down." I laughed at her and we settled in our seats. "I missed you guys." I said smiling at them.

"We missed you too, babe." Alexis said. "I'm hungry." She said picking up her menu.

"Girl didn't you just eat an hour ago?" Vanessa said.

"Okay?" She looked at her like she said something offensive. "That was then, this is now." She flipped her hair and looked back at her menu.

"You still eat like a grown man." I busted out laughing.

"And? Who gone check me?" She laughed.

"Not a damn soul. Let em know sus." Vanessa said.

"Y'all are crazy." I laughed.

"Are we ready to order?" I looked up at our waitress and I'm amused at who it is. One of Millie's friends that jumped me.

I don't think she remembered me because her expression didn't change when she saw me, or she's just really good at masking her emotions. Either way, I'm very glad that I ran into her. We ordered our food and she walked away.

"So. How's life?" I started off our conversation.

"Life is good. Work is work. I finally moved into my condo and it's super cute. You have to come by and see it. Maybe we can have a girls night." Alexis said all excited.

"Of course! What about you Ness? How's life been for you?"

"Un-fucking-eventful. Bitch I'm tired of working at the club and I'm not getting dicked down how I should be." Vanessa pouted.

"Really Vanessa?" I laughed at her. "Not getting penis is really that important?"

"Absolutely! When you get good dick, you start to feen." She shrugged. "You'd know if you would spread your legs." She teased me.