I'm here

*ENDGAME SPOILERS*

Takes place after "Far from home"
Except I haven't seen it so I guess that's not a spoiler lol

*PETER'S POV*

      My class was in the plane. We were on our way back from Europe. About 20 minutes away too. I'm excited to see Aunt May again. She was worried about letting me go because of what happened on Titan and me being upset about da- I mean-uh- Mr.Stark...Mr. Stark's...death.

  'Will he come back? I came back though...-no. He can't. The funeral's happened.  He...can't. He was like a dad to me but...some endings aren't so happy. My...my dad's not coming back.' I sighed shakily.

'Crap!' I thought as I quickly wiped a stray tear. "Dude?" Ned asked. I was looking down. "Peter? Are you ok?" "...Yeah Ned..." "Missing Mr. Stark, huh?" I hesitated before giving a small nod. He put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "It'll be alright." "Thanks..."

   "Ladies And gentlemen thank you for flying with Queens Airline. I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful rest of your day." The woman on the intercom said.

      Welp. We landed. May should be outside the plane. I walked out with thoughts running through my head.

I defeated them. And Mysterio. (This is 100% gonna be a "plot twist" in Far from home. Just watch. Also, it's in the comics lol.) I thought he was there to help me. Nick Fury even told me so. He said that 'Mysterio was there to help me defeat the monsters.' I believed him. He seemed like a nice guy at first but... everything's over now and everyone is safe with no serious injuries so that's what matters.

  'I wish Mr. stark were alive. I wonder how much easier it would've been if he was here to help me. He'd be there pep talking me and stuff. He'd tell me about the "little grey area" where I could do things. He would act like the dad I never got to have. I miss that. I miss him. I hope he's up there being proud...'

    I was snapped out of my thoughts as someone ran into me. Since I was zoned out and there was no danger involved, my Spidey sense didn't warn me. "H-hey!" I exclaimed as I stumbled backwards. I caught myself, mumbling, "Where's Aunt May...?" Then, something caught my eye. I tilted my head in confusion.

There was a sea of people. Running around with their cameras clicking and they were yelling about something. Again, my spidey sense wasn't going off so I knew there was no danger. I tried listening to what they were taking about but It was really loud and there were so many sentences put together so I couldn't make it out. I shouldered my way through, still looking for May.

My breath hitched.

            'Am I-This is a hallucination. I'm going to think it's him just to end up crying in an airport!' In front of me, past the confused, frantic people, was a bandaged up Tony with the usual outfit and sunglasses. The...Tony Stark...The one who saved the universe. The one that had died right in front of my eyes. The one that had come to be like a father and thanks to Parker luck, he died just like my parents.

           Our eyes locked and he gave me a smile. I just stood there though, a deer in the headlights. 'Is it really him?' I thought frantically. Part of me wanted it to be him but another part was telling me not to get my hopes up. 'It could just be a look-alike!' I told myself. Couldn't I just move on from this death?! It hurt so much. I was longing to have him back. I just missed him so much! Tears welled in my eyes and soon started to fall.