1.49 The 13th Clan

Next day.

I got out of the rover. Dad, Abby and i were invited to a clave meeting with the Commander.

Dad got out and looked over to me "You better control yourself"

I rolled my eyes  "just because I wanna kill her doesn't mean I'm actually going to kill her "

Dad rolled his eyes.

He was pissed off at Abby for moving people into Mount Weather. That's where Octavia, Raven, Monty, Jasper, Bellamy, Pike and some others went. Dad offered Bellamy to join us but Bellamy didn't take the offer because he knew that i wouldn't even look at him. His choice. Good choice.

i looked at Abby "We won't leave without Clarke. "

The fact that Abby put the Farm station survivors in Mount Weather could put our truce with the Grounders on the line.

We all walked into Polis.

People were walking around and were happy.

Abby "Marcus, they're staring"

Me "We're under Lexa's protection. "

A little girl ran around and i smiled at her. She shyly smiled back.

Dad "In Polis, only sentries are armed."

The girl took my hand and started running around with me. I smiled . She stopped and looked at my necklace.

Girl "Sze bilaik kom yu boyfriend?"

I looked at my necklace and nodded at her. Bellamy was the one who gave it to me.

The girl then looked at my bracelet .

Me "yo gaf in em?" (You want it?)

She nodded shyly.

I took my bracelet off. I softly grabbed her wrist and put the bracelet around it.

The girl looked at it "Chof"

Then she hugged me, well, she could only reach my waist and then took of running around.

------------

Abby, Dad and i were standing in the Commander's castle. Well it was a damn very high building. High like hell. Guards were standing on the doors as protection.

The door opened and Clarke walked inside. .

Abby hugged her daughter.

Clarke let go of her mother "i have something to tell you and we don't have much time"

Abby "Wait a minute. Just let me look at you"

Dad put a hand on Abby's shoulder "We'll have plenty of time to catch up once we get back home"

Clarke "The Commander's changing the terms of the summit"

I asked confused  "Because of Mount Weather or what's changed her mind?"

Clarke looked at me "this is because of the Ice Nation. They want Lexa dead. They want to take over the coalition. "

Abby "that's Lexa's concern, not ours"

Dad shook his head "no, Abby. If Lexa falls, the Coalition shatters, and there's no way we avoid that war"

Me "you said there were new terms. "

Clarke nodded "We become the 13th Clan"

I froze  "Does that mean we follow Lexa? The girl who left our people to die in Mount Weather?"