A

Questions = Bold
Answers = Italics

—-
AniArmi
How old are you?

I am thirteen
—-
hnBELIEVEit

What is your opinion on relationships?

I think that they are definitely complicated. Never date someone just because of appearances, I mean sure they can be a bonus. Relationships need trust, and trust is a two way street. And Love is forgiving, so if you can't forgive, then it isn't love.

—-
YuukiKarasu
What should is readers call you?

MOTHER

—-
Narutomh
What inspired you to write this story?

I originally wrote this as a draft up until the eighth chapter, and I was never going to publish it. But then I was texting a certain someone(...) and this sounds weird but it's true. Some of the scenarios that were happening in here, happened when I texted them. So I started posting the chapters more often, but then things started happening on there own with the person I was texting. So I used those moments as a guide up until Sasuke and Sakura met in person.
OMG THAT WOULD BE A GOOD FANFIC, WHERE LIKE AN AUTHOR WRITES A STORY BUT THE THINGS IN THE STORY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE... OMG THEN THE AUTHORS PUBLISHERS ARE PUSHING ROMANCE SCENES ON THEM AND SHE DOES AND THEN IT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE AND SHE CAN ONLY STOP THE THING ONCE SHE ENDS THE BOOK, BUT ONE SHE ENDS THE BOOK ROMANCE IS STILL HAPPENING THEN...
I am so so sorry for that whole plot, that just, idk what happened. Anyway ummm, I digress lol. I might make that into a fanfic Bc I'm low key into that plot and the idea isn't going away........
—-
I'm still answering questions, I'm just posting this now!! I may change it later if there are more questions.