Chapter 45 - a million thoughts

(I reckon you listen to 'woman' by the 1975 whilst reading this chaper.. I almost cried ;/)

Ray's P.O.V.

I told him. I told him now. No turning back now.

A million thoughts rushed trough my head.

What would we do if he was my half brother? I can't just kiss my brother!?! Sorry, half brother.. but still.

We had a past and if he was my half brother this couldn't go on like this.. it's descusting!

Our mother.. well my or his real mother was going to be devastated.. we couldn't do this.. shit..

He just stood there.

I just stood there.

His beautiful dark hair blowing in the wind. Nothing could compare to his hair and the way it matched his figure and his personality.

Inside it donned on me that after all, I was just a normal girl with no money what so ever and he was a famous singer that performed concert after concert after concert.. it was stupid of me to believe that this was going to work out.

I couldn't live my life knowing that I had sex with my half brother.. that was impossible and I was bathing in shame for that.

I hope it wasn't him.. but then again I'd have the best, funniest, coolest and most good-looking half brother on this intire planet.. but I didn't want this, all of this brother shit... I wanted him as my boyfriend, my husband. Even if he didn't even think about marrying me, I thought about it every single day.. silly right?

He watched the cars passing by. I watched the leaves fall to the ground.

"I know that this is going to be a fight but--" I started but he cut me off.

"Ray, don't call it a fight when you know it's a war" he said directly to me not having any facial expression on his face.

"They all taste the same, but there's something different about your mouth" he said.

I looked at him confused.. "I love you for who you are now not as my brother.. I hope it isn't you."

"Go home now" he said to me and stared behind me into somewhere I don't know.. far away.

A tear fell from my face and I turned around and walked home. I did as he told me, just as he said.

As I was walking for about a minute I turned back around and he was gone.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

I LISTENED TO THE SONG 'WOMAN' BY THE 1975 AND I ALMOST CRIED!!

Forever urs, Anna <3