@Acciokimnamjoon

Ok... this isn't her talking. It's me. Nova. 

I haven't responded to her last PM because... fuck idek how to show her how much what she said meant to me. 

This girl... Piper... she has stuck with me since my very first account on here last year in January. I've known her for... for forever. Not once. Not when I was depressed. When I was getting broken by the people on this app... not when I was a complete mess and switching accounts more often than you guys have seen me do on this account... not when I blocked and never responded or sent messages to anyone but two people who are still with me btw- tho we all went through... aish anyways.

Not once did she leave me. She is special... so special I'm afraid to get too close to her because everyone I've gotten close to has left me... either left and came back or just left... and I don't want her to leave ever... Piper... idek how to describe her she is so... so unique. Such a special Gem I always want to keep and I... I don't even know... treat her right everyone...  she deserves the fucking world.

I took a screen shot and am posting it to so I never forget about it~ I love you Piper 

Thank you... for the strength you give me and what you have done for me...

 for the strength you give me and what you have done for me