28. Unzip Me

Cohen
⚠️

Sometimes you really don't realize the weight of something you've been carrying until you feel the weight of its release. It's absolutely terrifying to let someone in, to let them see the darkest parts of your past that you've hidden for so long.

I've kept everything about my past to myself and with the only people who were apart of it. For awhile only Taylor and I knew about why we split. Everyone of course tried asking what happened but I usually dodged around it telling them "life happens or we just grew apart." I knew if my parents found out the actual reason I'd be told I should've tried harder and blame me for it all, as if I didn't take the blame already. I also didn't need my personal heart break out on the media for the whole world to see. I was hurt and embarrassed and I feel like that was enough to be my consequences.

Anyone who tried to get close I would push away as quick as they came along. Not even my own brother. I had no trust in anyone until Everly. I haven't felt this relaxed and comfortable in such a long time and it's all thanks to her.

She's my light even when she was in her darkest place. Her smile always reassured me that life was getting better and my past was finally behind me. She's patient especially with me. When I finally decided to put myself out there again to date some of the women would get upset because they decided to pour out their life story onto the table on the first date while I hardly said anything. By the end of the date I was so turned off I didn't want anything else from them. But Everly is not like any of them. She waited till I was ready to talk. I know seeing Taylor tonight seemed to be the reason why I chose to talk but I've been thinking about it for a little while I just wasn't sure how to start talking about it.

Every day I'm falling for this beautiful woman and I need to tell her but I also want her to digest everything I told her first. Right now I want all of her to myself. Every last piece of her.

I lean towards her surprising her as I push our lips together so they're molded to one another while our tongues go to war with each other. She takes her hand to the back of my neck to pull me closer into the kiss while my grip tightens around her slim waist preventing me from falling onto her. Her free hand rest at the top of my thigh and by the feeling of her smirk against my lips I know she can feel what she's doing to me. I've been hard since I saw her in that skin tight dress that I so badly want to rip off. I pull her on to my laps situating her legs on either side so she's straddling me,I grind my hips against her making her know what affect she has on me. A soft moan escapes her lips making me groan in response. Everything she does is so damn sexy.

"Baby, I need to get you out of this dress." I mumble between our heated kiss.

" I swear you've been wanting to do that since you saw me. You can't stop reminding me." She giggles as she leans back to look up at me.

"You're damn right I have. I've been wanting to see what's under this skin tight material all damn day. Please don't tease me any longer."

I lean down and place my lips on the exposed skin of her neck. I can feel her breathing speed up just a little making me smile against her.

"If you want me out of this dress so badly then you take it off me then."

I like this side of Ev. A little bit bossy and whole lot of sexy. I can't resist the smile that splays across my face just thinking of what's under that dress and what I want to do to her when she's out of it.

"Stand up and Turn around."

I gently spin her around by her hips to face the bed as I stand behind her.I feel her shiver as I run my hands around her waist up her sides to reach for her zipper. I move her hair that she took out of her updo and move it to the side before place a kiss at the base of her neck. I bring my hands around to her back pulling the zipper down the length of the dress making the material fall and pool around her ankles. She's absolutely beautiful. Every part of her is bare to me. No material is covering the parts I want to touch the most.