Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Loki left to talk to someone called the Grandmaster, while I talked with Chloe and the others about getting us out of here. I'm not sure where she had gotten them, but Dahlia had stolen some clothes from down the hall, seeing as how mine had been torn from my fight with Hulk. After Avery had joined our group, I had started to notice that my healing had been accelerated, so if anything had been broken or bruised by the fight, was fine now thanks to Avery's power over time. " So, what are we going to do?" Chloe asked as we quietly made our way down the hallway.

" We find our way out, open a portal, and get back to Earth."

" That's it?" Dahlia asked disappointed and Chloe rolled her eyes. " There's no point of causing unneeded conflict." Avery said, shifting Marley who was sitting on his shoulders. We turned the corner, and stopped as we were met with a large crowd of aliens led by a...rock? " Oh, hello there. I'm Korg, and this is Miek. We're on our way to the hanger so that we can get out of here, wanna come?" He asked. We stared at him, looked at each other and then nodded in response.

Well, that was easy.

" I'm Aria, and this is Dahlia, Marley, Avery, Chloe, and Jami." I said pointing to each as I introduced us.

Korg was very friendly for a rock alien, he was also very blunt and told jokes so terrible that you had to smile at his attempts. " So, where are you ladies from?" Korg asked as we walked.

" Earth." I said.

" Humans. We don't see many of you here in Sakaara, Your kind don't last very long in the ring. You held up pretty well though, so that's good."

Human. I wanted to correct him and say that I wasn't, but I still really wasn't sure what I was. Chloe noticed my change in mood, and lightly shoved at my side with a smile. " The answers are out there, Aria. Don't worry." She told me mentally and I nodded with a sigh. But where?

When we reached the hanger, we found Loki being tazered continuously by a device stuck to his neck. Once free of it, he immediately named himself leader and led everyone onboard the large ship. A completely Loki thing to do.

" How many?" Loki asked once the ship had taken off.

" Five. Chloe says that once I find the last one I'll get my answers. I wasn't even looking when I found them, they just sort of come to me. Chloe says its destiny, but I don't know."

" Chloe told me that bounty hunters came after you."

" Yeah. I can understand why you would be afraid of him, but why me? What connection do I have to the Infinity Stones? It doesn't make any sense."

" You know more then I do, Aria. If your search has taken you this far, then I believe you will find your answers." He told me.

" Aria." Chloe pleaded mentally and I smiled, before turning to Loki. " Chloe has something she wants to say to you." I told him as I stepped away. I closed my eyes as I allowed her to take over and just before I lost my sense of reality, I heard Chloe speak. " Thank you, Aria."

*******

When Chloe gave me back control, Dahlia and Jami were there to catch me. " Easy, Aria, easy." Dahlia said as she helped me to the ground, and I calmed my breathing down as I took in the crowd of people that now filled the ship. " What did I miss?"

Jami explained everything that had happened with as much detail as she could and with the help of Dahlia. Once their story was done, I went to find Thor and Loki who were talking on a balcony over looking the stars outside. In the battle to save Asgard, Thor had lost his eye, so he now wore an eye-patch, much like his father once had. " I will never get used to the fact that you are 6 different people in one form at times." Thor admitted as I joined them.

" I just hope that it isn't always as draining. I feel like I could sleep a whole year away." I said and Thor hit me lightly in the back. " No matter who you are mentally, it will always be an honor to fight at your side, Aria Stone."

" Yours to." I agreed and he grinned.

" So, are you travelling with us the whole way, or are you leaving us?" Loki asked and I shrugged. " Maybe for a little while." I said before giving him a look. " Why? Are you trying to get rid of me already?" I asked and he shared an amused look with Thor, before I turned to walk away, only to stop when a chill went down my spine and I was yanked into a vision.

When I snapped out of it, I turned on Thor and Loki. The blood drained from my face.

" Somethings coming."