𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟏/𝟑

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑
B r o o l y n ,  N e w  Y o r k

"Jimin." Sora whispered as she gently shook his shoulder. "Jimin, please wake up."

Jimin let out a quiet sigh, and turned his body so that he faced her. "What's wrong babe?" He lowly muttered, not being able to keep his eyes open.

"It hurts really bad." She pressed her lips together and a tear escaped her eye. Jimin quickly reached over the nightstand and turned the small lamp on.

"You're okay." Jimin soothingly mumbled as he rubbed Sora's stomach. "Just breathe babygirl."

"I want my donuts." She softly spoke, while looking up into his eyes.

"Baby, you finished them yesterday." Jimin gave her a sympathetic look, but she wasn't having it.

"Get me my donuts." Sora muttered through her teeth as her face turned impatient and stressed.

"Donuts?" Jimin repeated as he rummaged through his pocket for the keys. "What kind do y—"

"All of them!" She shouted and Jimin quickly jolted out the door, and into his car.

He laid his head against the steering wheel and began to fake sob. "Damn you little demon, why must you hurt her like that." Jimin checked his watch and quickly reversed the car out of their apartment's lot. "Donuts, Donuts, Donuts." He muttered while searching for an open bakery.

Neither of them have gotten more than three hours of sleep, due to Sora's pregnancy pains. She'd crave random things in the middle of the night and then force Jimin to drive out and get them. If he didn't find what she wanted, he'd better come home with roses, chocolate, and a stuffed bear.

"DUNKIN DONUTS!" Jimin suddenly screamed as he swerved into the left lane. It's a good thing there weren't any other cars on the road.

Jimin drove closer towards the sidewalk, trying to see inside. "Shit." He slammed his fist against the wheel and reversed out of the area. "Fuck off." He stuck his finger up while driving past the building.

He suddenly felt the seat vibrate, and looked down to see Sora was calling him. "Fuck..." Jimin bit his lower lip as he picked up the phone. "Please don't attack, please don't attack." He whispered, before bringing it to his ear. "Hi baby."

"Jimin." Sora calmly said his name, but everyone knew that when Sora was calm, she wasn't really calm.

"Yes baby?" He innocently replied, with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Are you coming home with my donuts?" She tilted her head.

"Y-Yeah." Jimin over exaggerated his enthusiasm and even pretended to sniff them. "They smell so good baby, you're gonna be so happy when I get home."

"Really?" Sora excitedly asked.

"Yeah, really!" Jimin nervously laughed, before slamming on the breaks when he saw a bakery across the street. "Uh, baby there's traffic and I wouldn't want your donuts to flip over in the—

"My donuts fell on the floor?" Sora began to sniffle as she dramatically sobbed.

"No no no." Jimin shook his head. "I was just—you know, never mind. I'm coming home baby. Just be patient, okay?"

"Okay." Sora quietly whimpered.

"I love you baby." Jimin's lips curved into a smile once she began to get all emotional over him not being there. "I'll be there soon, I promise, please don't cry. I love you, bye." He hung up the phone and made a sharp right turn.