𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟑/𝟑

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑

"Alright baby, here's your hot cocoa." Faye handed her daughter the warm mug. "It's still hot sweetie, don't drink it too fast."

"Thanks mommy." Amina held the smaller mug between her two mittens and waddled towards the fireplace.

"You're welcome baby." Faye said while filling up another mug. "Sora, let me carry the baby, you've been holding him for so long. Have a drink!" She insisted while setting the hot coco on the table.

"Oh no, it's fine." Sora held him close to her chest while he peacefully slept. "The warmth from the fire place is really helping him sleep." She smiled down at her baby.

"Just let me know when you get tired okay?" Faye raised her brows just as Jungkook walked in. "It's still warm." She gave him a cute smile and held the mug to his chest.

"Thanks babe." He kissed her cold forehead, before sitting down next to his son. "Sora, should we call Jimin? He's been out for a long time now."

"Where'd he go anyway?" Faye lowered her brows and took a sip from her drink.

"He went out to buy Amina some Marshmallows because she wouldn't stop whining." Jungkook's head turned to Amina and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"He's probably on his way now." Sora said as she looked at the clock. "Don't forget, this is Brooklyn, not California." She chuckled. "We have the worst traffic here."

"I'm just hoping he didn't get lost or—"

"I'm here, I'm here!" Jimin panted as he stumbled into the apartment.

"You look like you ran a marathon?" Jungkook's eyes brightened as he watched his friend collapse onto the couch.

"Maybe because I just did." Jimin said in a breathy voice as he laid on his back.

"What happened to your hair babe?" Sora lifted herself from her chair and got a closer look.

"You wanna know what happened?" Jimin bit his lower lip, acting like he got robbed or something.

"Yes, tell me!" Sora worriedly panicked as she stood beside him. They all gathered around, making sure he was okay.

"S-So, I was driving back to the apartments." Jimin started to tell his story. "I got outside, and waiting for me, was a gang—"

"Oh my goodness." Sora covered her mouth as her face turned pale.

"—of wild geese."

Sora's lips formed a straight line as she gave him a frustrated look.

"Babe, I'm telling you!" Jimin suddenly shouted as he sat up on the couch. "They were all attacking me left and right. I was trying to defend myself and it just wasn't working." He whined like a child.

Jimin earlier today