~Chapter 1: Blood~

3rd person POV

Your brother, Rick walks into your room. He meets with a sleeping (m/n). He slaps you. "Wake up loser!" He yells before stomping off. You rub your now red cheek. "Was it really necessary to slap me?" You thought. You got up and got dressed. Putting on a white T-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, a  (f/c) [Favorite color] hoodie around your waist, and black and white shoes. You walk into the kitchen before rushing out the door before your parents could hit you. You're glad you live close to the school.

You walk in. Ready for another tortures day of school. You walk in the hallway. "Hey loser." You hear a voice say. From reflex you start running but get stopped by a hand gripping your arm. "Where do you think you're going?" The second bully, Phil said. He pins you, your arms now behind your back, unable to move them. You squirm and struggle to get free but to no avail as he was stronger than you. "Almost got away." Phil told the main bully, Oscar. Oscar smirked his signature devilish smirk. You glare a hatful glare, but on the inside you're terrified of what the three stronger males will do.

"Hmm... I feel like I want to give you a black eye today." Oscar smirks. You give a hatful and 'do it I dare you' look as you look up at the taller male approaching you. You then smirk and kick the bully pinning you in his area. (You're mighty flexible) He then releases you and you run into your classroom. You sit down as people glare at you. You look out the window. "This is so cliche. Me, a boy with a weak body, a disability, hatful parents, and I get bullied. I'm done with this already. It's just like a movie!" You scoff after thinking the thought. You look out the window. Already ready for the day to end.

~Time skip~

You walk out of school as it's the end of the day. "Hey loser!" You hear one of your former bullies say. You began to run. As you expected, the three chased you. You didn't want them to know where you lived so you ran into the woods. Soon enough, they caught you. You struggle and squirm knowing you can't scream for help. Phil and Richard, the third bully, both pin you down to the ground. Holding you secure. Oscar then smirks and punches you in the face, making your nose bleed. "I want dibs next. He kicked me. I want my revenge." Phil said. Oscar punched you in the stomach before switching roles with Phil. Phil smirked and began punching you everywhere he could get to.

When they stopped you had a black eye, a bloody nose, and bruises everywhere. You were too weak to get up. So you laid there. Not moving. You didn't dare to. You were covered in blood. Night began to fall and you decided you should probably head home. You slowly got up, then began walking. Each step caused more pain to go through your weak small body. You didn't bother brushing your hair out your face.  You bit the bottom of your lip thinking of what you parents might do because you got home so late.

You successfully make it into the house. Thank god your parents were asleep. You crept to your room and quietly bandaged yourself up. You looked in the mirror. You cringed as you watched the blood go down your nose and you black eye swell. You treated them, putting tissues in your nose and an eye patch (With medicine) on your eye. You lazily walked to your bed thinking about how'd you survive school tomorrow. Your stomach growls. You hadn't had dinner, but you didn't dare go downstairs to get food. So you laid in your bed trying to ignore the pain everywhere in your body and go to sleep. It hardly worked, but it did.

The next morning your nose had stopped bleeding and your eye looked better. The only issue was that your body was sore. You tried your best to ignore it. Thankfully your parents let you stay home today. So you got breakfast. You smiled as you changed into some clothes and sat down at your desk. You began to doodle. You smiled at the flower you made. You got bored. You needed something to draw. You looked out your window, looking for inspiration. You then saw a guy. He had a brown hoodie, jeans, a mouth guard, and goggles. He was leaning against a tree. You guessed he was just enjoying himself. Even if you didn't know who he was.

You grabbed you sketchbook and began drawing him. It was turning out good. Until he walked away into the forest. You wondered a bit. "Why did he go in there?" You thought. You debated on if you should follow him or not. You looked at your picture again. Now that you look at him, he seems sketchy. I mean, he had a mouth guard. Who just wears one of those? You shrugged it off and looked over the picture one more time. You smiled as you think it's an actual good picture. You decide to keep it hidden as well as the sketchbook. You don't want your parents or Rick to rip out the page.