High school 2

Part 2 to high school chapter so if you haven't read the 1st please go back and read it. Also Lisa is g!p in this short series so just warning you guys. They are also both seniors.

Lisa PoV

The week is over and I've been so good so I can get my reward from my ex, the Queen B of the school Jennie Kim. I have been avoiding every girl that flirted with me just so I can spend the weekend with Jennie. I know whipped right.

Rejecting girls this week even just for head has been hard. You guys probably wonder what makes me such a chick magnet. Let's just say I have the biggest dick in the school. 8 inches to be exact even thought I don't think I'm that big, girls love it.

But I only have eyes for Jennie and the reason why most of the girls hate her is because she has me wrapped around her little fingers and she enjoys that power she has over me and I'm not going to lie I kind of enjoy it to.

Even though Jennie is my ex I will still do anything to be with her. If she said no flirting with girls then that means no flirting with girls. This week has been so hard because the amount of chicks and cheerleaders that have been offering to give me head this week just went to the max. Luckily Jennie hasn't found out, but I haven't done any of that I swear.

Even when Bambam and BI invited me to a party, Hot chicks everywhere, luckily Jennie didn't want to go but other cheerleaders where there. I didn't get a chance to even get my dick sucked because after 2 hours of being there I saw Rose and Jisoo so I hung out with them because I know if they saw me with anyone they'll report it to Jennie, and I can't let that happen.

It's Friday after school...

I was already at home and I got a text from Jennie telling me to come over. I live by myself because my mom and dad live in Thailand looking after businesses they have there.

I decided to live in the house in Korea and get my education from here. We are a wealthily family my parents normally sent me money every month so I can live.

It's around 5pm I got ready in some clothes. Something that Jennie will find me good in.

( A/N: without the things in her hands

( A/N: without the things in her hands.)

I looked at myself in the mirror, Love it. Jennie will surely love this look. The fact that Jennie is an impossible ex to deal with meaning I can't even go on a friendly hang out with a girl who she thinks is "pretty". It's weird right but it's more weird that we always end up together even if where "broken up".

I got into my car and drive to Jennies house which was about 10 minutes away. When I got to her house I parked up outside and went to the door.

I rang the door bell and a couple of moments later Jennie opens up and she looks hot.