CHAPTER 7

"Can we talk without you assaulting me?" He yelled clutching his nose. He was bleeding.

"You're complaining?? Wait till I burn the house down" I said coldly.

His eyes bulged. I thought that was what he wanted. Now he looked scared.

"Are you insane? Honestly Selena I don't even care anymore. I don't love you, I don't want anything to do with you or that daughter you claim is mine" he stated calmly holding his nose to stop the bleeding.

"I am not you Barry. Not once did I cheat on you, not once did I even contemplate it nor will I ever contemplate it. I will never be reduced to being an Adulterer because of you" I snapped

"Then explain how the baby was born way after you claimed I got you pregnant. You're a damn liar Selena. Don't even bother lying because we both I stopped touching you years ago right after you claimed you were pregnant" he sniped

I was shocked. Why am I even shocked. He was already cheating on me so he must have been too busy with his mistress. He didn't even know I was pregnant for 355 days.

"I was pregnant for a year Barry, I had a complication and I was pregnant for almost a year" I responded dejectedly. I quit I am done. I think I'm finally ready to let him leave.

"That's not possible" he snapped.

"You would have known if you followed me to the doctor, or at least listened to me when I told you. You know what Barry
believe whatever you want to believe I don't care anymore. Get your lawyer I'll get mine." I responded and started to walk out but he grabbed my hand halting my steps.

"Whatever bullshit you're spouting about being pregnant for a year is your damn business. But we will have to talk about the business" he informed and tossed my hand from his hold like I was a disease.

In that  moment I want to kiss my father for forcing me to put the money I gave Barry into contract. He was so angry he almost killed Barry so for his leniency, he asked Barry to allocate shares to me. I owned 40% of his business but I wasn't active. I left everything about the business to him. I honestly thought he had forgotten. I'll have to kiss my dad in heaven.

"You'll talk to my lawyers now get out of my house "