Chapter 4

Y/n Pov
I use the lightning and water nature books.
Y/n: 'skills'
Skills: Gamer's mind: lv max Gamer's body: lv max Sharingan: lv 2 Chakra control: lv 30 Mana manipulation: locked Fire style: lv 30 Lightning style: lv 1 Water style: lv 1
Timeskip 1 hour
I was walking through the park when, i saw two kids bullying a girl with white eyes. They picked her up off the ground. I ran over behind them with my 2 tomoe sharingan activated.
Y/n: "Let her go"
Bully 1 : "or what?"
They turned around and saw a sword at each of their throats with Lightning sparking around them.
Y/n: "I will say it one more time let them go or else your both are going to be missing your heads."
Bully 2: "why are you defending this freak?"
My eyes glowed bright red.
Y/n: " you have five seconds to drop her and run before I kill you."
They dropped her and while I was sheathing my swords I noticed who I saved.
Y/n: ' hinata? Shouldn't naruo be here to save her?' " are you alright? "
Hinata: "y-yes thank you for saving me."
Y/n: "It was no problem at all my name is Y/n Uchiha what's your name?"
Hinata: "Hinata hyuga" she said looking down.
Y/n: "ok hinata why were they bullying you?"
Hinata: "they called me a freak because of my eyes." She said looking up.
Y/n: "your eyes are beautiful hinata." I said with a closed eye smile I opened them up with my two tomoe sharingan activated.
Hinata: "Thank you" she said blushing while looking into my eyes.
I deactivated my sharingan.
Y/n: "want me to walk you home?"
Hinata: "s-sure"
Me and hinata started walking to the hyuga compound.
Timeskip thirty minutes
Me and hinata walked up to the gate and we were met with the guards and the leader of the clan, they stopped us.
Hiashi: "why did you have my daughter?!"
Hinata: "d-dad he saved me from two kids who were bullying me"
Hiashi: "he did what's your name kid?"
Y/n: " Y/n Uchiha sir"
Hiashi: " hm an Uchiha prove it"
I activated my two tomoe sharingan.
Hiashi: "I guess your telling the truth so why you did help my daughter?"
Y/n: " I saw her getting hurt and saved her because she is my friend and friends protect each other."
Hinata started blushing
Hinata: 'I'm his friend?'
Hiashi looked at his daughter and saw her blushing then he looked at me.
Hiashi: "well thank you for saving her visit anytime you want say goodbye hinata"
Hinata: "Goodbye Y-Y/n"
Y/n: "Goodbye hinata" I said smiling
Hinata blushed brightly
I started walking home while thinking.
Y/n: 'it seems me being here caused a greater effect than I thought it would, well then its time to train.'
Timeskip
I raised my hand up and focused my mana in my hand.
System: 'skill created id create and id escape'
I looked around and saw ninjas everywhere. I ran at them and started fighting them.

(Your the swordsman)

Author's note: tell me what you think and any mistakes.