~Chapter 2: Forest~

It's been a week since the forest incident. Your bruises from the bullies were almost gone. And every chance you'd get you would look at your picture of the mysterious boy. For some reason you wanted to be friends with the mysterious boy. Maybe it's because he's... Different. He's not like everyone else. It was like he had his own little world. Not everyone wears masks. That definitely proves he was different. That made you happy. Even if you didn't know the boy, you hoped he'd come back to that spot one day.

You begin to doodle and draw again. You then glance at a certain case in your room. There were two daggers in it. You had it for extra precautions. In case your parents went over the limits. You continue with your drawing. You hear beating on your door. "Open up twerp!" Rick laughed devilishly. Your eyes widen with fear. You begin to open your window. He busts in with his friends as you begin to climb out the window. "Get back here!" One of his friends yelled. You'd hate to say it, but you were scared of your little brother. You were older. OLDER then Rick. You slid down down the roof as Rick and his friends began to run down the stairs and out the house. You then secretly ran back into your room as they scattered to the other side of the road and into the woods.

You silently snickered (cuz you can't actually do it may I remind you) as you went back to your desk. You left your window open so they'd think you were still in the woods. You didn't mind too much since now you could feel the breeze. You looked out the window. There wasn't any sign of the boys. You sighed and frowned at the thought of you afraid of you little brother. You decide to put the thoughts away and draw. You drew a nice flower. You then colored it. It was a red flower with a nice shading to it. You smiled and put your sketchbook up as you decided to take a nap.

About an hour later you wake up. You rub your eyes and look out your window. "They can't still be out there. Right?" You question. You're unsure on if you should close the window or not. You decide to close it when sunset appears. They wouldn't be out there at dark right? You spend the day drawing, reading, and listening to music. All of the sudden your stomach growls. You don't want to go and get food but decide to take the risk anyway. You creep into the kitchen. "(M/N)." You hear your mom say. You swiftly look at her. "Where is Rick?" She demanded.

You pointed to the door then began getting your food again. She approached you and snatched your throat. "Where did you take him? He hasn't came back ever since he left." She snarled. You shrugged your shoulders as you tried to get her grip off of you. They began to punch you. Once the actions were done your father yelled "Go find him!" So you grabbed your daggers just in case and went out into the same forest Rick did. It was dark and you didn't have a flashlight, so you relied on the moonlight for guidance. After about an hour you were exhausted. Then you made your way into a clearing. The moonlight shined down on the grass, giving you light to see what lays on it. Your eyes widened and you fell back with fear. Lying on the grass was Rick and his friends.

Dead.

You covered your mouth, your eyes wide, your body trembling. You didn't know what to do. You slowly got up and shakingly walked over to the corpses. You gently shook Rick. He didn't budge. You shook him again and the same reaction came out. Nothing. You slowly came down to his chest and pressed your ear against where his heart was. You couldn't hear anything. Your eyes widen even farther as you break out into a cold sweat. Tears forming in the corner of your eyes. Sure he beat you, but you never wanted him dead. Then you saw it.

His throat was slit.

You slowly looked at the other boys beside him. One of their heads was cut all over. The other had stomach wounds. You hurried and backed off. You sat there shaking as you couldn't think of what to do. You get up slowly and begin walking back home. It was about midnight now. You climbed up your roof and climbed into the window you forgot to shut. You then laid down. You tried to fall asleep but you began to hear beating on your door. "(M/N) I know you're in there! Where is Rick?!" Your Dad yelled. You hoped out your bed and back up. Hoping he'd leave. Oh boy were you wrong. He busted down the door and ran at you. You managed to dodge and went down into the kitchen, leaping for the door. You failed. You get slung down by your dad. He begins to choke you. "If you can't find Rick then you won't be found either!" He yelled. You struggled but managed to get one of your daggers out. You stabbed his side. Once you did you felt a strange sensation go through your body.

You couldn't help but smile on how good it felt. Your dad grabbed his side. "You motherfucker!" He yelled. You smiled more and stabbed him in his head. He screamed before collapsing, lifeless on the ground. You then ran into his bedroom. You saw mom trying to hide. You quickly killed her. You ran into the forest as you heard sirens in the distance. You think your mom must have called the police when she heard dad scream. You walk and walk, the sensation now only barely there anymore. You then run into a tall man. He was faceless and his skin was chalk-white. You froze in fear.

"Hello my child. My name is the Slenderman, but you can call me Slendy. Do not be afraid of me." A deep voice boomed in your head. "W-Who is this guy? Is he in my head? What does he want from me?!" Questions flew through your mind. The tall man "chuckled." "Calm down. I won't hurt you. I'm simply asking you to go with me. You can live with me." The voice boomed again. Live with him? You were confused, but you had no where else to go, so you agreed. He then put his hand on your shoulder and your head began to hurt for a few seconds. After the pain stopped you realized that you were now in front of a mansion.

"Welcome to your new home (m/n)."