10.i love you

Eli pov

I was building a tower out of LEGO.it was getting tall so I stood on bed to add more pieces.when the door opened and knocked my tower down.my tower!i glared at suga.

"You shouldn't had played with the legos next to door."he said.i folded my arms.you are mean!he sighed and kneeled to my height.

"I am sorry I knocked it down."he said.i looked at my legos on the floor.

"How about this we will rebuild not today cuz we have to leave but when come back we build a taller one than that.it will be taller than me and you."he said.it will be taller than suga!!!cool!i nodded.

"Good.now put your shoes on."he said.i nodded.i put my shoes on while he clean up the legos.i tried my laces in bow.i did it.

"Suga!"i yelled excitement.he got startled but my tone.

"Sorry."i whispered.

"It's okay.you got excited.why are you excited?"he asked.i pointed to my shoes.

"Good job.high five."he said.i gave him a high five.

"I told you all you need was practice."he smiled.i put on a hoodie and beanie.we left the apartment.suga drove to a big house.we hop out the car.i reach up at suga.

"No.you are walking."he said.i pouted.he sighed.he pick me up.

"Hello?"asked suga.

"In here!"yelled jin.we went to the kitchen.jin was sweeping the floor.

"You need help?"asked suga.

"No i am good."said jin.suga nodded.

"I will be in my room if you need me."said suga.we left the kitchen and went to a room.he place me on the bed.

"This is my room when me and boys was living together."he said.

"Shooky."i whispered.

"You probably left him in the car."he said.then we heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"No kookie!"said taehyung

"Please Hyung!"said jungkook.then suga went to the hallway.

"What you two talking about now?"asked suga.

"How tae won't let me give him hi-"then taehyung covered jungkook mouth.i climbed down from the bed and walked to suga.

"Nothing Hyung."said taehyung.

"Have you guys seen jin?"asked jhope.

"I saw him in the kitchen last."said suga.i want shooky!i tapped on suga leg.he looked at me.i pointed towards front of the house.

"Oh yeah.your toy."said suga.i glared at suga.he is not a toy!he is a friend!we left the house and went to the car.i grabbed shooky from the backseat.suga grabbed the suitcases.

"Need some help?"asked namjoon.

"Yes."said suga.namjoon and suga went to suga room.i followed behind them.

"I am home bitches!"yelled jimin.

"Stop yelling!"yelled jin.

"Sorry Hyung!"yelled jimin.namjoon laughed.suga shook his head.i walked out the room.jimin was walking down the hallway.

"Hi eli."said jimin.i waved.i followed him to his room.jungkook and taehyung was playing video games.jimin put his bag on the bottom bunk.i climbed up on the bed.

"Eli,you want to help me?"asked jimin.no.i shook my head.

"Eli?"asked taehyung.he looked away from the tv.

"Jimin how you got eli away from suga?"asked jungkook

"I didn't.he followed me."said jimin.he sat on the bed.i started playing on his hair.jimin started playing on his phone.

"Eli!"yelled suga.i heard feet running.jungkook paused the game.suga came in room.he was breathing hard.he saw me.he look relieved.

"You Okay?"asked jimin

"No.i thought I lost eli."said suga.he pick me up.i hugged him.

~later
Suga pov

"We should start a live."said jhope.we will hanging out in the living room.

"I am cool with it."said jimin while making shooky dance for Eli.

"Who phone it gonna be on?"asked taehyung while sitting up from cuddling jungkook on the couch.

"Mine."said jhope.

"First tae And kookie separate."said jin.

"Sorry my bad."said jungkook.he sat up and go out from the couch.he sat next to jimin on the floor.jhope prop his phone on the tv stand.

"We are back in bangtan house right now."said namjoon.i ignored the live and played on my phone.

"Hyung,you sleep?"asked jhope.

"No.but I know someone need to be."i looked eli who playing shooky.

"Hyung,its only 9."said namjoon.i got up from the chair.

"His bedtime was 8."eli pouted.i walked to him.i kneeled to him.

"Time for bed."eli shook his head.

"Please baby bear."he nodded.i pick him up.

"Night guys."i went to my room.i climbed in bed.eli snuggled to me.i push his hair back and kissed his forehead.

"I love you baby bear."

"I love you too."he said.i smiled.

"Love you."

"Love you too."he said.it was music to my ears

"Love you."

"Suga."he said.

"I like hearing you say it baby bear.actuallyI like you Speaking in general."

"Suga likes my voice?"he asked

"Yes I do."i petted his head.he smiled.