Chapter 14 First Quidditch game of the season

Your Pov

After talking about the plan to find out if Malfoy is the heir of Slytherin today was the first game of Gryffindor vs Slytherin. I was excited I walk out of my room and ran down the stairs but I ended up dumping into somebody. "No running down the stairs Miss Dumbledore," Percy scolded me a bit.

"Sorry Percy," I said helping him up. "It's alright at least nobody got hurt," Percy said I nodded my head. "Y/N hurry the game is about to start," Ginny yelled. "Coming sorry got to go," I said walking down the stairs meeting up with Ginny. "Come on I don't want to miss it," Ginny said grabbing my hand dragging me to the game.

~~Unlocked Percy~~

We ran to the Gryffindor bleachers and took a seat "Are we late," I ask Ron. He nodded his head "Slthyiern is winning," Ron said and Ginny hit my shoulder "I told you to hurry Y/N," Ginny said scolding me. "Sorry," I said when I look at the game Draco fly past the Gryffindor bleachers and waved at me.

"Why did Malfoy wave?" Ron confuses but Ginny and Hermione roll there eyes knowing why. I kept watching the game I notice that Draco and Harry were talking until the Oliver yelled at Harry but didn't realize the quaffle was coming towards him. "Oliver watch out," I yelled but it was too late.

When Oliver turns around the quaffle ended up breaking his broom knocking him out.  "Oo that's going to leave a mark," Ron said looking at Oliver's broom. When I look up again I see the quaffle following Harry. Hagrid took a closer look "Blimey! Harry's got himself rogue Bludger. That has been tampered with, that has," Hagrid confirmed.

Ron took out his wand "I'll stop it," Ron said determined to stop the Quaffle but Hermione stops him."No! Even with a proper wand, it's too risky. You could hit Harry," Hermione warns Ron. Ron puts his head down looking sad "It's ok Ron it was an idea," I said reassuring Ron.

 Ron blushes a bit "Thanks Y/N," Ron said. I look back at the game to see the quaffle still following Harry. Harry stops in front of Draco than the golden snitch appeared. Harry past by Draco to chase the golden snitch soon Draco join with Harry.

We watch as Harry and Draco go under the bleachers chasing the golden snitch. I couldn't see them well until they finally came up in the field. I watch as Draco falls off his broom trying to catch the golden snitch. 

I contuied to watch as Harry reaches out to grab the golden snitch but the quaffle ended up hitting Harry's arm hard. "Oh my god," I said being scared I couldn't help but to look away. He must have broken his arm. "Y/N look," Ginny said getting my attention I look back at the field. Harry on the ground.

I look at my godfather then follow him down to the field. Ron and Hermione follow along I ran down to Harry's side seeing that he caught the golden snitch. "Harry are you ok," I said worriedly "No I think my arm is broken," Harry said looking down at his arm. Of course, Mr.Lockheart came to Harry's side.

"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away," Mr.Lockheart said. I knew this wouldn't turn out well. I look at Harry with 'don't let him' eyes and he knew what I meant "not you," Harry said to Mr.Lockheart. "Boy doesn't know what he's saying," Mr.Lockheart said pulling Harry's sleeve up.

"This won't hurt a bit," Mr.Lockheart said I just kept staring at Harry's arm. "Brackium Emendo," Mr.Lockheart cast the spell then grabs Harry's arm it had no bones in his arm. I stare at his arm in shock "Yes, well that can sometimes happen but the point is you can no longer feel any pain, and very clearly the bones are not broken," Mr.Lockheart said trying to show the 'bright' side.

"Broken? There's no bones left," Godfather said angrily about what Lockheart did. "Much more flexible, though," Lockheart pointed it out. "We should take him to Aunt Pomfrey," I said to my godfather who agreed with me. My godfather carried Harry to the infirmary putting him down on the bed while aunt Pomfrey went out to get medicine. 

I sat next to Harry but I heard groaning I look over my shoulder to see Draco in 'pain'. Aunt Pomfrey came rushing in "Mr.Malfoy stop making such a fuss. You can go," Aunt Pomfrey said to Draco and his friends then rush over to Harry.

"Should have been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back," Aunt Pomfrey said. "You will be able to, won't you," Hermione said worriedly. "I'll be able to certainly but it'll be painful," Aunt Pomfrey admitted. Aunt Pomfrey gave Harry a drink "You're in a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business," Aunt Pomfrey said.

Harry took a sip of the drink then immediately spit it out. "What do you expect? Pumpkin juice," Aunt Pomfrey said taking the drink away. "You all should go Mr.Potter needs his rest. Potter, you'll be staying here tonight," Aunt Pomfrey said to us and Harry. We all said our goodbyes to Harry I was about to leave until I left a grip on my wrist.

I turn around to see Harry holding my wrist but looking away blushing. "Can you stay a bit longer Y/N if you don't mind," Harry says curiously while blushing. I smiled "I don't mind at all Harry," I said happily.

Harry smiles while still blushing and made some room for me to sit next to him. We started talking about our summer soon I felt a bit tired I ended up yawning. "You can put your head on my shoulder if you want," Harry offered to notice that I was tired.

I nodded my head and rested on Harry's shoulder. I was about to sleep until I hear the hospital wing doors slam open to relieve Fred and George. Fred and George rash in "Here you are getting fancy with Harry I see," Fred said sarcastically. I blush so did Harry "Well we're needing to borrow Y/N if you don't mind Harry," George ask Harry. Before Harry could say anything the twins picked me up and ran out of the hospital wing.

Harry's Pov

I wish the twins didn't take Y/N I almost had a chance with her but they had to come and take her away from me. I wonder what would have happened if they didn't come?

Your Pov

"Where are we going," I ask curiously. "Trapping some pranks we need your help," The twins said. I ended helping the twins to set their traps I stayed with them watching the prank go down. We finally finish pulling out pranks for the day "I had a blast with you guys," I said happily. 

Fred and Geroge Pov

We love it when she smiles knowing that she's happy we're also happy.