f i f t y - e i g h t

Jιнοοи ѕωυиg τнє ∂οοя ορєи before he tossed his backpack to his swivel chair and took his blazer off before dropping it on the floor to a clustering mess. He threw himself into his bed and sighed in relief because at last! He was in the comfort of his mattress from a very long day of school.

But his small satisfaction didn't last long as the words of his soulmate flashed before his eyes, interrupting his euphoria.

"Let's ditch the afternoon classes and celebrate in Friday. Let's go to an arcade date."

Jihoon scrunched his nose before shifting to lie on his back, staring up to the dull ceiling which stared back at him. He frowned.

Soonyoung's acting strange today.

First, Soonyoung forgot to give him his morning kiss (not that he wants it) then next, he wants the both of them to skip afternoon classes?

Jihoon thought it must have been because of Soonyoung's condition, which is not very good if he must say.

He heard from Wonwoo earlier that when it was break time, he found Soonyoung trudging to the restroom and almost passing out. This got Jihoon panicking, especially when he received a text from the latter that he was in the infirmary.

He would've gotten out of his classroom if it wasn't for his teacher prohibiting him. So, he had to sit down in class on his chair and wait for lunch break to come.

When the time did come, the school bell rang and he bolted out of the room, leaving his things behind.

But when he arrived to the infirmary, he was met up with Momo and Soonyoung speaking with one another and Jihoon thought this was another one of Momo trying desperately to win Soonyoung back again. But when Momo left him alone with his boyfriend, he figured that maybe she wasn't planning anything at all.

The words that Momo whispered to him was still vague to him. He still couldn't understand any of them and he even forgot what she said, which makes things worse.

What was she trying to tell me?

After a few minutes of brainstorming for answers, Jihoon gave up since it was giving him a headache and he's had enough of headaches.

He turned to his side and pulled his pillow into his body, hugging it.

I hope Soonyoung's doing fine...

Just as he thought of his soulmate, his phone buzzed in his back pocket and he fished it out without any thoughts before turning it on.

"Speak of the devil." He tapped the new message he received and found himself even more confused to the whole situation.

kwon fiyah 🔥
6:23 p.m.

Don't forget about our
date in Friday!! 🐹

I love you~ ❤
Delivered 6:24 p.m.

★彡

∂αγ αƒτєя ∂αγ, נιнοοи τяιє∂ to focus on his studies and distract himself from the day he was waiting for in the whole week.