A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-7

Both Yagi and Y/n let out a long sigh... before turning their attention to Eri who's sleeping on Y/n lap cutely.
Eri: P-papa..
She muttered cutely in her sleep, Y/n chuckles warmly and gently stroke her hair.
[AND NOW FOR THIS GO-ROUND OF THE SPECIAL FESTIVAL BOTH COMPETITORS ARE AT THE TOP OF THEIR CLASS!! AND THE WORLD AIN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF THEM.
TODOROKI VS MIDORIYA.....START!!]
That announcement made by Present Mic got both Y/n and All Might attention...

Y/n: This match will be interesting... Yagi nods his head with a smile..
Yagi: Yeah.
Y/n summoned Chastiefol which turned into a huge pillow shocking Yagi to his very core..Y/n gently placed Eri on it and kisses her on the forehead before leaving the room with Yagi.
[ALCIEL KEEP HER SAFE FROM ANY POSSIBLE DANGER AND IF SOMEONE DARE TO DO ANYTHING FUNNY CRIPPLE THEM ] Alciel who's keeping an eye on Eri-Chan from the shadows nods his head as he got his master message..
[YES MASTER]

TIMESKIP: IZUKU VS SHOTO
Enormous ice glaciers rush towards Izuku at an amazing speed.

TIMESKIP: IZUKU VS SHOTO Enormous ice glaciers rush towards Izuku at an amazing speed

Izuku: ALL FOR ONE: FULL COWL
20%.
red veins like lines course throughout his body... Izuku clenched his fist tightly and counter shoto' attack with Delaware SMASH..that break apart the ice wave into million pieces...the power in that punch is so powerful that shoto had to create a shield of ice behind him to prevent him from being blown out of bounds.

the power in that punch is so powerful that shoto had to create a shield of ice behind him to prevent him from being blown out of bounds

Shoto looked at Izuku in shock so was others...
PRESENT MIC: WHOAAAAAAH! HE SMASHED IT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!!
He yelled in excitement..
Izuku: you can't win if you don't go all out shoto..
He stated, Shoto barrages Izuku with ice again but he smashed every single attacks of Shoto with ease..
Shoto: "Tch" I'll end it right now...
A enormous glacier twice the size of first one rush towards Izuku...
[DETROIT SMASHHHH] thought Izuku before sending a powerful punch at the incoming attack of Shoto..
"BOOOOOOOM"
A booming sound echoes throughout the entire stadium... series of wind pressure rose throughout the entire stadium knocking back those who are standing..
Present Mic: DAMN WHAT A MONSTER...
he said in awe.
Izuku: Shoto you don't stand a chance against me if you don't use your other half...you think you can win using only half your power, but you haven't been able to put a scratch on me yet... everyone's here in this festival giving everything they've got!
He said while looking at Shoto who's trying to stand up on his feets.
Izuku: they're doing it so they can get that much closer to victory! They're doing it so they can become number one! SO GET OVER HERE AND FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!
He yells at Shoto and told him that if he wants to win this match he have to use all his powers...Shoto grits his teeth in rage..
Shoto: Did my shitty old man pay you off...?
He asked Izuku with venom in his voice.
Shoto: NOW YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF...!
shoto rushes Izuku, Izuku notices his movements are much slower..the instant shoto lifts his right foot... Izuku strikes his stomach that sends shoto flying back
Izuku: I can't even begin to understand your circumstances, or your resolution but even so...now I think that you'll become No.1 without using your full strength and that you're doing this to disavow someone is a fucking joke..
He then tell Shoto he does not deserve to be the best if he is not going to use his full power
Shoto: SHUT UP.......
He clenched his fist as he recalls his terrible past and falls to the ground, he remembers his mother being tortured by that scum and he is the one who drive her into a mental breakdown..
Shoto: My father...
He slowly recovers and states that he will continue to reject his father.
Izuku:IT'S YOURS! IT'S YOUR POWER!!
Izuku's powerful words resounds in shoto mind which allow shoto to remember his mother telling him to be his own hero. Shoto unleashes his flames..

 Shoto unleashes his flames

[Y/N, YAGI AND I-A POV]

Iida: He used it....!
He said in shock..
Kirishima: Damn...I can feel the heat from here..
He said in awe..

Yagi: could young Izuku be... trying to save young Todoroki....!?
He said while looking at Izuku who's smiling..
Y/n: Yea..
He got interrupted by a scum who's screaming in delight..
Endeavour: SHOUTOOOOOO!!! So you've finally accepted yourself, have you!? Good excellent!! Now this is the beginning!! You who holds my blood surpass m..
Y/n appears out of nowhere and slapped Endeavour square on the face knocking him out cold...

Y/n: sorry for the disturbance...
He picked up the huge ass body of Endeavour and looked around his surroundings as if he looking for something... He spotted a dustbin few metres from here and then...

throws the unconscious body of Endeavour in the trash

Y/n: Now that I have disposed the trash...you guys may continue..
He said and vanished without a trace before appearing beside Yagi... who's looking at Y/n in disbelief and his mouth open wide.

ENJOY...