48 ~ things feel right

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa had already liked Gym, but it had slowly became her favorite class. Even though first was nice with Chaeyoung, nothing compares to how easy gym had become.

The class had to do the weight room today, but their teacher immediately told them not to go. That he rather have them walk the track than have Chaeyoung push herself.

He really was starting to show himself as someone who they could trust with Chaeyoung's health.

And they did walk the track for awhile, but not anymore. Now, they were laying in the grass.

Lisa was leaning her back against one of the several large rocks that students would write on or use as a seat.

Chaeyoung was in between her legs, back to her front and warmly wrapped in her arms. Lisa sunk her head down low to the girls shoulder, resting her chin on her.

"You smell nice." Lisa whispered.

"Thanks." Chaeyoung smiled. "So do you."

"I try." Lisa joked.

Chaeyoung turned her head a bit, tilting it so she could look up and back to Lisa. Lisa smiled and lifted her chin up to peck her lips.

They kissed a couple times before resuming their original state of bliss.

The brisk wind still making them shiver every now and then, even in the sun. But having Chaeyoung against her and in her arms, Lisa felt warm.

"What was he like before? Our gym teacher. When he would talk to you?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Not bad. He would just tell me... that there were only so many steps in recovery. But the hardest one was always the first. Beginning the attempt." Chaeyoung started.

"But, after that, he said it would become easier over time. I just... never listened to him. I didn't want to."

"But you are now, and I've never been more proud." Lisa smiled. "He's the only one I appreciate from this school. Other than Dara, the nurse."

"Yeah."

"Are you proud of yourself?" Lisa inquired. Tightening her embrace on the girl.

"I guess? I am happy and I see that I look better... but I still feel... I don't know."

Lisa placed soft kisses on her shoulder and base of her neck where exposed skin was. Chaeyoung hummed in acceptance.

"I want you to be proud of yourself." Lisa said between a peck. "Because you deserve to be."

"I don't deserve you." Chaeyoung said quietly.

"Of course you do." Lisa told her through a sad smile. "I'm just as lucky to have you as you are to have me."

Chaeyoung shrugged and snuggled deeper. "I guess you're right."

Sadly, Lisa finally let her go and helped her up. Making their way up to the locker room a little early so they could finish before the other students would arrive.

Lisa changed fast and waited for Chaeyoung, watching her as she pulled up her gym shirt, tossing it into her locker.

Suddenly the locker room felt very hot as Lisa's eyes scanned over Chaeyoung as she reached in and took out her hoodie. Pulling it over her head.

A hint of disappointment must have been on Lisa's face because Chaeyoung questioned her what was wrong when she glanced to her.

"Oh uh, nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yup, never been better."

Chaeyoung gave her a face of disbelief but shrugged anyways before pulling at the line of her shorts. "Okay..."

She turned around and faced her locker again, pulling down her shorts and chucking them in too.

Lisa's eyes fell exactly where she knew they were going to.

Could Chaeyoung sense her staring? They haven't really seen each other in just their underwear before. Oh god she's probably feeling uncomfortable.

Lisa quickly stood up and walked over to her bag that she had sat on the center bench in front of her locker.

"You sure you're okay?" A sweet voice came up from behind her.

"Is it that obvious?" Lisa chuckled.

"What is?" Chaeyoung questioned. "I mean... I can tell there's something on your mind. I-If that's what you mean?"

"Well the thing on my mind is you so there's that."

Chaeyoung blushed and walked forward, slowly bringing Lisa into an embrace. "Sorry." Chaeyoung muttered into her.

"Sorry?" Lisa chuckled. "Why should you be sorry that you're on my mind?"

She waited for Chaeyoung but just ended up shaking her head. "You know what? It's fine. Let me walk you to sixth okay? Before the bell so we have more time."

Chaeyoung nodded and removed herself from Lisa's embrace. They walked hand in hand out towards Chae's class.

When the bell did ring and Lisa had to bid her goodbye, she walked into her own and sat down. Waiting for the impending-

"Hey gay ass."

"Please don't call me that."

Jennie pouted. "You're right, that's kind of mean. But I'm just so happy." She grinned.

"Why? Why does it matter so much that we're together?"

"I don't know if it's actually you being with her or from you just being with someone." Jennie shrugged. "We're all the same age yet you were the only one who never truly experienced anything."

"So you're having a proud mother moment?"

"Guess so." She smiled, that then turned into a smirk. "Okay so Lis, real deeds, you meant it when you 'ate again' right? Not just dinner?"

"No! It was just dinner! You're so dirty."

"Well I kind of enjoy those things so of course I'd want you to find enjoyment in it too."

"Find enjoyment in..." Lisa leaned in and whispered to her. "Sex?"

Jennie just laughed. "That's the whole point of it Lisa. What? Are you scared?" She suddenly asked, going soft.

"Well um, nervous I guess? I've never done anything and it seems so... gross."

"You're not going to be thinking that while you fuck her."

"Can you not say the hard f word please."

"Jesus Christ, we're talking about you having sex and that's what you're going to say?" Jennie whisper yelled. "You want to though right?"