Chapter 7

"How do you want it, Chaeyoung?" she asked.

"Fuck my brains out, Lisa."

She grabbed my face while kissing me and pushed me to her bed. She ripped my clothes off and started leaving kisses on my neck down to my breasts. Now she's sucking on my nipple gently. Then harder and harder.

"Ow," I said. She started sucking on my other nipple ang got naked. Next thing I know, she was eating my pussy. I could feel her tongue going in and out of my hole. My hips started moving along to her movements. Waves of pleasure were coursing down my body. Then warm juice started coming out of me. She licked every single drop. She's a fucking freak and I love it.

"Wanna know what your pussy tastes like?" she said. She pressed her mouth against mine and shoved her tongue inside. "Sweet as cherry."

"Get down on all fours," she commanded. I did as I was told like a good little girl.

She pressed her face against my behind and shoved her tongue inside my asshole. She started exploring with her tongue. Oddly enough, I loved the feeling. This was the first time I ever got a rimjob.

"You're so fucking tight, Chaeyoung," she said as she spread my ass cheeks with both hands. She stick in her tongue again and did some magic.

Suddenly, I felt her finger going up my ass and I flinched. "Ah! Fuck!" She started fucking my ass with her finger. It was quite painful at first. But when I eased into it, it felt really good.

"Lisa, fuck me harder."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She grabbed a bottle of lube and wore a strap on. She put lube on her toy and started rubbing it between my butt cheeks. Slowly, she inserted it inside my butt. "Relax," she said. I could feel my butthole getting stretched wider and wider by the second. I was gripping on the bed sheets. She started leaving trails of soft kisses down my back. Now her toy was completely inside of me. When I stopped panting, she asked, "Are you ready?"

I nodded.

She started fucking me slow. I was starting to really sweat and my breathing got faster. Then she started fucking me harder. I found myself gripping on the sheets even tighter now. "Scream my fucking name, Chaeyoung," she said through clenched teeth. But I couldn't speak through my heavy breathing. She started rubbing my clit with her finger while fucking me even harder from behind. It felt so fucking good. I couldn't think of anything except pure pleasure. "Scream my fucking name!"

"Lisa!!" I screamed. 

She gave one final thrust and we both collapsed on her bed. I've never been fucked this nasty before and it feels so good.