41

Lisa's POV

"Just because you got your pretty ass over here doesn't mean I no longer hate you. I still do royal maknae. What you did last time was so fucked up,"

I bit my lower lip at what Taehyung oppa said. He was towering me like crazy, his hands resting on both sides of his waist while I seat here on the couch inside their dressing room. My hands can't stop fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

Apparently, Jungkook just went out to prepare for his solo performance, the reason why I had to stay hidden along with the staff for almost an hour earlier while I wait until he's gone.

And yes, my conscience wouldn't stop bugging me and I can't even sleep properly knowing how bad of a girlfriend I had been to Jungkook these past weeks.

I was too engrossed with all that had happened yo my life that I neglected him. What's even worse is that he did not even get mad at me for it.

I forgot our fucking anniversary, OUR anniversary. How shitty of a girlfriend have I become?

So I did what I had to. I flew straight to where they were despite the fact that this may cause me great trouble.

I had to beg to my unnies and my manager to help me even promising to grant them one wish each just for this.

Thank God I don't have any schedule. How I manage to reach here without getting caught beats me. I had to ask for help, a lot of help. I had to bother a lot of people just so I can do this. And regardless of how much trouble I had to go through because of this, it doesn't matter. Because it's for him. And I know it's worth it. He's worth it.

"I know, I'm sorry..." I whispered, unable to really look at him in the eye.

"I can't believe this. You do realize were all dead once even one fan sees you, right?" Yoongi oppa raised an eyebrow at me and I bit my lower lip in response.

I know this was a wreckless move, a big one, but all I know is that I gotta do something.

"You are one stubborn lady with stubborn sisters if I may add. Do you know how Jisoo threatened to break up with me if I don't help you?" Namjoon oppa chuckled and I grimaced.

I heard it when Jisoo unnie rambled all kinds of threat to Namjoon oppa just so he would help me. I owe her a lot of favor.

"You're lucky that's all Jisoo told you. Jennie actually threatened that she'll never see me again if I don't help Lisa. I can't believe those girls are pulling all kinds of cards for these two. Just how many times will we save their asses just so they can keep their relationship?" Hoseok oppa snickered and I whined.

"I really need your help this time and I promise I'll make it up to you guys. Just help me this time," with all the courage that I have in me, I mustered the sweetest smile that I have.

"No. Stop with that creepy smile. Oh God, you're like Jungkook," Jimin oppa whined and I wasn't sure if that's a compliment or what.

"Just look at that kid. He was all smile and carefree. It was as if he can feel his girlfriend's presence nearby," Jin oppa chuckled and a smile emerged on my lips as I watch Jungkook performing on the monitors inside their dressing room.

He was beaming, so carefree. It was as of he was floating as he sing to the people he loves. My eyes were mesmerized. I know how beautiful Jungkook is but damn, my heart still keeps every time.

"Close your mouth young lady," Taehyung oppa scowled and I just stuck my tongue out. I saw him smile at my action.

We all turned towards the door when Manager Sejin came, a big box on his hands. A smile immediately made way on my lips as I jump towards him. Another manager came in with a paper bag on his hands.

"What are those?"

They all move forward and check what Manager Sejin brought.

It was a box filled with roses. I had it ordered and delivered here for Jungkook.

I know he is a guy but for me, a box of flowers is even more than he deserves.

"Yah, you're really doing this shit huh?" I heard Jimin oppa but I didn't respond. My eyes were mesmerized with the pink roses arranged inside the box before me. It's beautiful.

"Yah!!!!! This is expensive!" Jin oppa exclaimed and that's when I saw how they were checking the paper box that his other manager brought. I even ordered a box of cake.

"You're really going all out Lisa!"

I chuckled at their expression as they look at the watch I bought for him.

I know it's expensive and had cost me a lot but again, the person I want to give it with is worth more than enough.

"Okay, he's done. Pull out the cake and let's light it up. It's showtime Lisa. Make it up with your guy," Namjoon oppa tapped my shoulder and I smile.

We were rambling all together. One of the staff even helped us because we start to panic.

Soon enough, the loud cheering ended and we heard the bad playing. We specifically had it arranged so the boys can help me before they go out again to perform.

"Oh my God," I started to panic, the cake sitting on my hand.

The lights were already off and we were all silent. On my back was Taehyung oppa with the box of Roses while Hoseok oppa insisted he carry the watch.

And just like the prince that he is, he slowly walked inside the room, his laughter echoing as he asks what's happening. My heart was hammering inside my chest.

He sounded happy. I can't believe I did something horrible to him.

"Yah! it's not my birthday..." he chuckled and when he turned around, his eyes widened at the sight of me. The small ray of light coming from the candle making my face recognizable to him.

"Cupcake?" he whispered and my lips broke into a huge smile.

"Happy anniversary, Jungkook!" I whispered and that's all it took for him to dash forward and engulf me into a hug. I didn't even know who took the cake in my hands because it almost slipped.

"Oh baby, I miss you so fucking much," he whispered, his face buried on the crook of my neck.

Yes, all the troubke is definitely worth it.

For my Jungkook...