Book 1 ~ Chapter 27

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
LEIs POV

After getting out of the tunnel and finding out Tarlock lied, Tenzin notified all the council members, including Tarlock, and Chief Saikon to meet at City Hall, so we could reveal to them what we found out about Tarlock. When we arrived at City Hall, all the notified people were there, as we approached them slowly.

"Thank you all for meeting us in such short notice," Tenzin said.

"Chief," Lin greeted Chief Saikon.

"Lin," Chief Saikon greeted.

"So, do you have news of Avatar Korra," a familiar voice asked, I turned around and my expression became cold.

"We do, you kidnapped her Tarlock!" Tenzin said angrily.

"I am shocked that you would you accuse me of such an evil act? I explained to you, equalists attacked," Tarlock said. I scoffed.

"But there were no chi blockers here last night, you planted the evidence, didn't you?" Tenzin said.

"That is a ridiculous accusation," Tarlock said.

"It's true! He took her!" A voice from the second floor said. I looked up to see Tarlock's assistant.

"I was here when Avatar Korra arrived last night and Tarlock ordered me to leave. I saw him bring Avatar Korra to the garage," the assistant explained.

"That is a load of nonsense, everyone knows you're nothing but a squeaky voiced liar!" Tarlock spat.

"Why didn't you fess up sooner?" Lin asked.

"Because I was afraid to tell because-, because Tarlock is a bloodbender! He bloodbended Avatar Korra!" the assistant shouted.

Tenzin, Me, and Lin, immediately go into a defense position and surround Tarlock. I glared at him.

"Don't make this harder, Tarlock," Tenzin demanded.

"Tell us where Korra is," I spat.

He immediately lunged forward and I sent a blazing ring at him, but I suddenly felt all my movement being blocked. I tried to break free but I couldn't. He was bloodbending everyone else as well. I had a glimpse that everyone was bloodbended until they passed out, but for some reason, I was left being bloodbended into the air by Tarlock. He approached me slowly, I still couldn't move at all. My vision was getting blurrier, as I became weaker from the bloodbending.

"You want to know where she is? I'll take you to her, princess," Tarlock said menacingly, before I shut my eyes completely.

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
MAKOs POV

I woke up with a major headache, and I immediately made my way over to Asami to check if she was alright. Moments later, Bolin woke up as well.

"I had this crazy dream that Korra was taken by an evil blood bender, so weird," Bolin said.

"Bolin, that really happened, he knocked us out," Asami said.

"Is he here right now?" Bolin asked, as I stood up and helped Asami as well.

"Tarlock is gone, I'll alert the whole force," Chief Saikon said, before leaving.

"Wait, where's Lei?" Tenzin asked worriedly.

Everyone looked around and there was no sign of Lei. Please not, Lei. She can't be taken too. She can't be. I already lost Korra, I can't lose her too.

"We were only knocked out for a little while, we can still track his trail," Lin said.

"It may lead us to Korra, and hopefully, Lei," Tenzin said, and I hoped that both of them were alright.