Assemble[Autobots]

Y'all wanted a crossover here it is.

{CO} means crossover

Also you are part of the avengers.

Telekinesis just like Wanda. Also idk what the Telekinetic swirly thing is called so I kinda called it plasma

Enjoy~

————————————————————

"Optimus" Fowler called.

"Yes agent Fowler?"

"We have some...special guest." He said then moved his body. Revealing a man. Dark skin wearing an eye patch on his left eye. Wearing a long black coat and showing a little bird on it.

"I would like you to meet, Nick Fury. S.H.I.E.L.D's president. Founder of the Avengers." He explained. Fury walked up to the railing. Meeting face to face to the prime himself.

"It is nice to meet you, Nick Fury" Optimus said. Holding out his digit.

"And it's nice to meet you. Optimus Prime" Nick said placing his hand on his digit and shaking it.

"You do not seem surprised?" Optimus asked

"I've seen far more...different."  He replied

Optimus huffed

"I would like you to meet my team" he said standing full height and stretching his arm. Showing team Prime. And started pointing to each bot.

"This is Ultra Magnus. Second in command. Ratchet. Out medic. BumbleBee, our scout. Bulkhead and Wheeljack. Our wreckers. Smokescreen and Arcee, our warriors ." He said pointing to each bot.

"Very nice Prime. Now I would like you to meet my team." Fury said. Turning towards the elevator door. Then opening it showing the Avengers.

"Tony Stark. Billionare, genius playboy philanthropist." Tony said. Walking out

Fury huffed

"Captain America. Super serum soldier stuck in ice for 70 years. Now alive, well and strong as hell. Natasha Romanoff. Our top secret spy and assassin, Clint Barton. Another one of our top secret spy's, has super human accuracy. Bruce Banner. Also known as the hulk. Gamma radiated, will get green when mad and fuck shit up. Thor. God of thunder. Scott Lang. Once a thief now a ' big time' hero. Sam Wilson. Genius S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Also know as falcon. And finally, (y/n), a telekinetic highly trained spy." Fury explained. Revealing the Avengers.

They got off the elevator and dispersed. Fury walked over to Optimus and started to talk. Natasha went over to Arcee. Clint and Bruce went over towards Ratchets monitors. Scott was still shocked about the whole situation. Falcon was intrigued by the Cybertronians. Cap went over towards Ultra Magnus and you went over towards the railing leaning over it and looking at your comrades.

"Woah! Excuse me! What was your name again?... oh ya (y/n)! C-can you show me your powers!?" Smokescreen asked. Startling you, you smiled at the young mech.

"Sure!" you said

"Wow okay!"

"Okay! Let me get down the stai-" you got cut off by his servo scooping you up quickly and setting you down in the giant Autobot symbol. He backed up and waited. You sighed then grinned. You used your powers and jerked your hand forward. Casting the (f/c) plasma around Smokescreen, you rose you hand and it made him go up. You used your figure and spun it around and smokescreen did the same. You slowly lowered your hand and smokescreen touched the ground.