Chapter 7

Emmet's Pov

'Okay Emmet, don't be nervous! You've been alone with Rex before so it's not gonna be that awkward right?' I thought to myself. 'Oh who am I kidding! This is gonna be so awkward!' Lewd images flashed in my head causing me to blush and shake my head.

"You alright there Emm's?" I gasp and look up seeing Rex smirking towards me. 'Jeez that smirk is so hot.' I smile and nod having him smile and turn back around and start walking into his blue and green ship. 'Well, this won't be all bad.' It'll just be us...together...alone in the universe while we look for my friends. I mean what could possibly go wrong?'

"Captian!"

'I spoke to soon.'

We both turn around and there standing there was the same guy before. I got a clear look at him now. He was cute...cuter than me. He had short curly blonde hair, bright green eyes, medium sized lips, tan skin with freckles scattered around his face. He wore a long sleeved v neck shirt with a green jacket over it. He also had on black shorts and black tighes underneath. He wore black high heel combat boots and to top it all off wore a black hat with two silver metal rings on the side. He smiled and ran past me making his way towards Rex's side.

"Captian Rex! I was informed to go with you!" Rex rose an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Oh yea soldier? by who?" He smiled and pointed towards the windows seeing other capitans smiling and soluting him. Rex gave them a side eye before smiling. I seen that he whispered something but I couldn't hear it. "Alright then, let's go." The male nodded and quickly followed behind Rex. I frown. 'Great...I guess we won't be fully alone anymore.'

Rex's Pov

"Sunnuva bitch. This was supposed to be mine and Emmets mission alone! Well he can accidentally get killed on the mission' a wicked smile appears on my face. "That's fucking perfect! I'll stage the whole thing like it was an accident! It's too perfect.' I quickly make my way towards the control room and sat in the leader chair. Emmet sat on my right and my soldier on the left. I switched on the control pad and watched as the doors slowly opened.

" initiating count down in five seconds, four-"

I grip the steering wheel and ready my self.
"Three...Two...One." I smirked as I pressed the go button having us shoot out. I smile and look over towards Emmett seeing him squeeze on to his seatbelt in fear. I turn back forward and proceeded to drive the ship steady. I take my seatbelt off and relax my shoulders.

"Alright we're going to look on coral planet first and see if we can find anything useful." Both men nodded but paused hearing a grumbling sound. Emmet blushed and looked down at his stomach.

"Oh dear, sorry I guess I'm a little hungry." I nodded and looked towards the clock.

"Well it's already lunch time. The kitchen is in the back." He nodded and took his seatbelt off.

"Why don't I go make us all a snack? I'll be back." He smiled and walked away and I wasn't going to look away this time, I continued to watch that ass jiggle with each step.

"Fat ass Is probably gonna make himself a meal before he makes us all snacks." I pause and look towards him slowly with a deadly glint in my eyes.

"What was that soldier?" He turned towards me with a jokingly expression.

"I said fat ass is probably gonna make him a full course meal before getting us a snack." I growled not caring about staging his death anymore. It'll be more satisfying if I just kill him now. I smile and slowly being my hand towards the gun on my belt-

BEEP BEEP

I snap out of my murderous trance and looked towards the screen in annoyance. "Huh, a message from one of the other leaders." I open it and see my one and only friend Dominic.

"What do you have for me Dominic?" He smirked and swished his dark brown dreads to the side.

"Well captain Rex your most beloved friend, aka me, has done some research on your first destination." I rolled my eyes and look at him to continue. "Apparently the planet is infested with small aliens but don't let there size fool you. These little shits are strong and spit acid. But something interesting i noticed it there are a few people living there." I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Who would want to live on a planet infested with annoying aliens?" He shrugged his shoulders and started typing on his keyboard.

"I just sent you the destination of the human life forms, maybe they know something we could use against the queen." I nodded and hang up the call.

"Hey guys I made us something to eat!" I turn around and smiled seeing Emmet holding a plate filled with sandwiches, three cups stacked nicely and a jug of what looked to be pink lemonade.

"Great sandwiches and lemonade what are we children?" Emmet frowned for a moment before he smiled again.

"Ah but see if you'd look closer I spiked the lemonade with Tequila and the sandwiches are thick and filled with a lot more ingredients instead of those lame ham and Turkey sandwiches your mom probably made." The blonde glared and crossed his arms.

"You know where not supposed to drink on the job right? You just broke a rule!" I rolled my eyes and stood up pouring myself a large cup of the spiked lemonade. I'm gonna need a lot of it dealing with this idiot blonde. I grabbed an Italian looking sandwich and took a bite.

"Damn this sandwich is fucking good." I flashed him a smile seeing him smile back at me. I winked and sat back down in my seat and twirled back in the front. I watched the soldier get up and grab himself a sandwich and pour himself a small cup of the lemonade. He grabbed the Turkey breast sandwich and sat back down before taking a bite

"Eh it's alright...I could do better." I looked towards him with another glare until I hear Emmet chuckle.

"Oh yea? Well guess what? I didn't make it for your approval and besides." He looked towards me with a flirtatious smirk. "Someone else seemed to enjoy it~" I blushed and paused my chewing. He winked and walked back into the kitchen with that wonderful ass jiggling behind him.

"Damn that was hot."