Eighteen: Doesn't Bite

Pandora had no idea where they were taking her and she very much wasn't enjoying being dragged against her will

Pandora had no idea where they were taking her and she very much wasn't enjoying being dragged against her will. She had seen this coming but she couldn't prevent it. She had hoped something would change and maybe her dream wouldn't come true.

But it had changed. It hadn't been Harry who she'd seen. She'd seen Sammy, Sam's brother.

She didn't know if that was supposed to be a sign for something but she didn't want to delve into it. Maybe seeing Sam in her dream had been the sign. She would be captured by her brother.

She didn't know if the two were working together against her but she knew that something had to have changed her dream. She'd shared it and it hadn't come true.

Maybe sharing it had changed her fate and had brought her to this place but instead of being saved she had been meant to be captured. Instead of love all she felt was hate.

Maybe it was because Talia had come. That had to be a factor. Maybe Talia coming had changed the outcome. She'd been in the same situation as her dream but someone else had come to save her and then reveal that they had intended to capture her.

She didn't know if going over what should have happened would've changed anything. She didn't know how her dream ended because she'd woken up with the feeling of heart break even though she wasn't supposed to feel that. She wasn't supposed to love someone that would never love her back. That could never love her back. He loved someone else and she needed to accept that. She wasn't one to wreck relationships. That wasn't her thing.

But she knew that either way, the daughter of Smee held a hatred for her. She didn't know why. But she felt the girl felt that way to her. Even if he hadn't said anything. She hadn't had to say anything. It was all in her eyes.

She hated her and Pandora knew why. But Pandora felt that Sam was the only solution to her saving. She was the only levelheaded person she knew here. But that could have been wrong. Sam could easily be the one she shouldn't trust, the one who'd cause her the most around it pain. The one who had organized all of this.

She didn't want to think about the bad things that could happen. She didn't want to wake up and realize that this was all a bad idea. She didn't want to give her father the satisfaction even if he didn't know. She didn't want to prove him right. She wanted to prove him wrong. She could get through this. She was old enough. She was strong enough. She wasn't a little girl anymore.

But part of her wanted to not be brave. She wanted to curl up in a ball and prove him right. She was wrong. She wasn't strong enough. She wasn't old enough. She said was still a little girl.

Then she realized that thinking negatively wouldn't get her anywhere. Thinking about what could have happened wouldn't change what happened. She was going to get out of this. She knew she was going to get it out of this. She was going to make sure of it.  She just didn't know how.

Pandora glanced at Talia who had been put inside of a jar. She felt bad that she had put her through this mess, that she had gotten her into one of her fantasies. She hadn't meant for her to come but she had. Now she knew she had to get out of here not for herself but for Talia too. Tals was her best friend and had always supported her ideas. She was going to set her free. She was going to set them free.

She didn't know how she would but she would find a way. There was always a way.

The air began to smell of sea and less of trash and smoke. Pandora knew they were nearing their destination. They were pirates after all.

"You're real quiet." Sammy said after a while, still leading them to their destination and not bothering to look back. "Why is that Pandora?"

"I have nothing to say to you." Pandora said.

"You were just talking a mile a minute." Sammy said. "What changed that?"

"Nothing." Pandora said. "I just don't want to talk to you but it seems you want to talk to me."

Sammy laughed a hearty laugh.

"You're hilarious." Sammy said. "I'm talking to you because it seems like a nice thing to do."

"A nice thing to do would be setting me free." Pandora offered, earning another laugh from Sammy.

"Yes." Sammy said. "That would be nice  for you wouldn't it? But it wouldn't for me. Harriet would be mad."

Harriet. A new name Pandora had to add to her list.

"Who's that?" Pandora asked as Sammy shrugged.

"My Captain." Sammy said. "Harriet Hook, Daughter Of Captain Hook."

Well, Pandora thought, I have incrediblely bad luck.

She had already crossed paths with one Hook, now another wanted her. She loved her luck really. She wasn't internally screaming. She wasn't dealing out. No she didn't need to. But she was sure this Hook wouldn't let her off the hook.

She hated puns.

A girl appeared out of thin air, startling Pandora out of her mind, and making her heart race at an unreasonable rate.

It seemed the girl had noticed her fear and had put her into hysterics. They had stopped now, waiting for the girl to collect herself.

"Come on Chelsea." Sammy said. "We can't keep her waiting that long."

"I know. I know." Chelsea said. "Sorry."

"To what do we owe the pleasure of your company?" Sammy asked.

"Oh nothing much." Chelsea said. "I got bored at Ursula's and I saw you so I followed you."

"Okay." Sammy said. "Let's continue then."

They kept walking until they reached the docks, as they walked onto the bridge that connected to one of the boats.

"Well we're here." Chelsea said. "Don't worry Harriet doesn't bite. But I can't promise that I don't."