32 | chapter thirty-two

— SEXUAL CONTENT —

Niklaus Wade

"Should I pull out?" He asks me quickly.

His eyes try to read me, the concern in his own eyes makes me instantly shake my head. I can do this, I wanted him to fill me so bad and if that meant a little pain would come of it then so be it.

"Niklaus..." He trails off.

I reach my arms up and wrap them around his neck, bringing him to kiss me as I buck and push myself deeper onto his cock. It hurts but kissing Nash allowed me to take my mind off of that pain by filling myself with the pleasure of his lips on mine. His tongue battles my own but the battle ends as soon as it begins because he's able to dominate me easily. I feel his member deep inside of me, filling me and stretching me out on the inside. Soon, I feel nothing but the need for him to move.

He quickly complies as he detaches his lips from mine, allowing my hands to fall away from his neck. The grip he has on my hips with his two strong hands makes my skin crawl in the best way. He draws his hips out, his cock sliding out of me until he thrusts back in suddenly and quickly with the snap of his hip. I groan, my eyes watering because it still hurt but I didn't want him to stop.

Lost in ecstasy, he repeats the actions over and over again until he hits something inside me and that causes my hips to buck forward as I moan and grip the sheets beside me.

I wanted to feel that again, I wanted to feel that so badly. Nash sees my face and instantly knows what I need from the moment he looks at me. With a smirk on his face, he pushes deeper and I release a choked out shriek. He presses firmly against that little joy button inside me and that makes shivers run down my spine as the desire to cum becomes real.

He continues to thrust in and out of me and my moans continue to bounce off the walls. His hands trail up my body until I feel his fingers begin to twist the bud of my right nipple. Biting my lip, I shake and convulse as my member trembles, dribbling at the top. I need to cum so badly and I'm so close that it nearly hurts.

My cries get louder or as loud as someone like me can get, until I'm suddenly cut off by Nash shoving his fingers into my mouth, his eyes dark as a sexy grunt escapes his lips.

"You're so fucking loud. Do you want them to hear you that bad? Want all of them to know—" he thrusts roughly into me and I whine loudly, my saliva coating his fingers while he moans deeply, "—want all of them to know what a little slut you are for me?"

I bury my head into the mattress, his fingers falling out of my mouth as my cheeks heat up. I try to cover my mouth to muffle my noises but my hands are forced above my head. Nash towers over me, his hips wiggling and I feel his hot pulsating cock move inside me but only slightly and that makes me screw my face up as my bottom lip trembles.