Chapter 11

Normal POV

Yoongi is still in bed sleeping with his arms wrapped around you when you woke up. You try and successfully escape from his grasp. You get up to go to the bathroom and came back to the bedroom you were sleeping in.

You see that he is still sleeping and you quietly leave the room. You smell bacon in hallway leading to the stairs. Entering the kitchen and dining room you see Jin is standing at the stove with an apron on and cooking breakfast for everyone.

You say to him, "Good morning."

He looks back at you with a smile. He replies, "Good morning."

You thought to yourself that it was Jin's turn to spend the day with you. You are wondering what he has planned.

All of the other members came downstairs dressed and ready for the day. Everyone sits at the table eating breakfast while you keep seeing Jin stealing glances at you.

V asks, "So Jin what do you have planned for Y/N?" This causes all of the people in the room to look at Jin.

"It's a secret." he says looking at you and sending a wink your way. This action causes the boys to be jealous.

Once everyone was done eating Jin says to you, "Wear something you feel comfortable in, Princess." You blush at the nickname he calls you.

You get ready for your day with Jin. You look up the weather to see it is a sunny day with a few clouds and a forty percent chance of rain. Dressed and ready for the day you go downstairs to see Jin in a white t-shirt and shorts.

He sees you and says, "You look beautiful."

You look at him confused and say, "I am only wearing a t-shirt and shorts though."

"You still do," he says while opening the car door for you.

The two of you are on the road while Jin is driving. So the ride there is not boring or awkward he asks you, "What are your hobbies, Y/N?"

"Swimming, playing the trumpet, cooking, and reading," you answer him.

"Why is that?" he asks with a smile on his face and curiosity in his voice.

You reply, "I enjoy swimming as part of exercise and I play the trumpet in college." "I enjoy reading for fun and I love to cook," you also say.

You arrive at a park that has a hill right next to it. The both of you get out of the car and you see Jin open the back of the car.

You ask him, "Why are we here?"

He pulls out a picnic basket and a blanket and says, "To have a picnic and watch the sunset." He says this with a smile that makes you smile too.

The two of you climb the hill to the top where you can see over some parts of the city. You lay down the blanket on the grass and Jin starts unpacking the food.

You realise it is already four o'clock and Jin and you did not eat lunch. Jin sits down on the blanket and you sit down as well. He smiles at you you and says, "Let's eat."

"So, how do like the my brothers and I so far?" he asks.

"I will have to get to you on that," you say.

He smiles and says, "You have food on your face let me get it." He takes a napkin and wipes the spot on your lips that has food on it. He looked into your eyes the whole time. You blush at his action causing him to laugh a little.

Once you get all of the food packed away the two of you lay down on blanket waiting for the sun to set. The sun starts to set and you see from the corner of you eye that Jin is looking at you.

You say, "It's beautiful."

"Like you, Princess," Jin says.

You blush and realise how close the two of you are. He asks, "Can I kiss you my princess?" Staring into each others eyes you nod your head yes. He lifts your chin with his fingers and slowly places his lips on yours.

He starts out kissing your lips soft and then he gets deeper and slower. You have never experienced a kiss like this before. It was a long kiss which left the both of you breathing heavily afterwards.

You pull away and blush and he smiles at you. You realise it is dark outside and he says to you, "We should start heading back before they get worried."

Jin and you head back to the car with the picnic basket and blanket in hand. He opens the door for you to get in and you thank him. He gets in the drivers side of the car and starts the car.

Jin drives and talks to you so the two of you do not get bored. Once Jin and you arrive at the house you see all the lights in house are off.

You try to walk up the stairs and try to not turn on the lights. Hitting your toe on the step you fall down on the stairs. Jin saw this and helps you to your room.

You see that your toe is bleeding and you try to stop the blood. Jin sees you struggling with bandaging your toe and wraps it himself.

He then kisses your "injury" and says, "A kiss to make it better." You blush and smile at what he said.

You say to him, "Stay in here tonight so you do not wake up the other brothers." He did not argue with that statement. He lays down on the bed waiting for you to come over and lay down to go to sleep as well.

"Scoot closer unless you want to be cold," he says with a smirk. You blush and he pulls you closer to him so that you are laying across his chest.

"Goodnight," he says and kisses your forehead.

"Goodnight," you say while falling asleep.