-116

Ariella's pov

*fast forward a year*

(Almost 2 years old)

"Malina where are you?" I hear Oscar's voice as both Malina and i hide in our closet.

Malina couldnt hold in her giggles and she let it out right when Oscar walked into the room.

"I found you." Oscar yelled as he opened the closet door and Malina started screaming as she tried making a run for it.

But Oscar swept her off her feet and held her in his arms.

"I found you." He tickled her as she just burst out in laughter.

"Papa!" She squealed as she tried to get out of his arms.

"Im so good at hide and seek." Oscar grinned at me as he continued to tickle Malina.

"Yeah you are okay." I laugh.

"Dame un beso." Oscar said to Malina and she just smiled and gave him a small kiss on his top lip.

"I want one too." I say as Malina gave me a little kiss on the lips.

"Awww i love you little monkey." I say as Oscar hands her to me.

"I think the guys are here." Oscar walked out the room.

"Do you wanna go see them?" I ask Malina as we follow him outside.

I set her down and she quickly ran to Hector.

Hector had the biggest smile on his face as he picked her up and hugged her. "Wassup chiquita." He kissed the top of her head.

Then she went around to say hello to the rest of the santos.

She would always do that. She was so cute.

They wont even smoke and drink until she goes back inside.

"Okay princesa." I laugh as i watch her dance to the music the guys were playing.

I smiled as i grabbed my car keys and walked back out.

It was almost going to be one in the afternoon.

"Okay i better go back and check up on the shop." I smile as Malina followed me.

"You taking her with you?" Oscar questioned as Malina would constantly say "bye papa."