Blue Moon

[I advise you to read 'Abandoned' before starting this one because the characters are returning. If you haven't or don't want to then it's okay but just know that this story is filled with spoilers for the previous book]

"If I was meant to be controlled, I'd come with a remote."

Meet Alexandria Evangeline Lockhart. She has guys drooling over her looks and throwing themselves at her. She is smart, studious, caring, but also outspoken.

Upper east high isn't your normal high school where all is well. This school has hidden its darkest secrets for a long time.

When her and her friends spend their last year here, there is too much going on. Many secrets rise above, mysteries unfold, hearts break, hearts heal, but most importantly she falls in love.

That type of love only comes around once in a blue moon. Will she hold onto it or not?

_______

Disclaimer: this story contains alcohol, mature content, coarse words, mean girls, swoon worthy male characters, gorgeous female characters and tears (maybe a lot of them).

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2019 ambrosial-
All Rights Reserved.

I'm going to keep it short and tell you about not copying my story in any way, shape or form. Coming up with a plot is a hard task and it involves a lot of thinking. If you can't do that then there is no point in writing. #sorrynotsorry

_______

hey guys, welcome back!

some of you guys have already been on a journey with me in 'abandoned.' so, here I come again bearing a gift for you guys.

i was seriously debating on whether or not to write this book because it has been way too long and I have been on a constant hiatus. but, i knew that many of you guys wanted one when 'abandoned' finished so here it is.

i don't know when i will be updating, for now i don't have a schedule because it is going to be a hectic summer for me. but like with 'abandoned' i will try to update once a week or two weeks. so, please be patient with me and don't bombard me with updating requests.

also, if you have read this far then know that you're beautiful and my favorite!

_______

Started on: May 16, 2019
Finished on: Undecided