chapter four

Silas still wore the same emotionless look on his face except this time there was a hint of curiosity. My feet were moving toward him or my room. I wasn't sure which. I stopped in front of him, looking up at him through my lashes. His gaze lowered to my face and he inhaled gently, almost as if he smelled something that I couldn't-and I couldn't tell whether he liked the scent or not.

His eyes switched from my face to what I was wearing, which I could imagine was anticlimactic. I was wearing the black t-shirt from my job that was nearly two sizes too large and a pair of jeans. They hugged me in the right places but not where he could see.

I paused for a moment. Why the fuck did I care about how he thought I looked? Then I remembered. It was because I wanted him to fuck me into oblivion.

"Natalia?" His voice came out low.

"Silas," I breathed.

I took a step closer, my body always betraying me yet also giving me that extra push I needed. My hands raised against his chest as I pressed my body against his firmly. I desired him too much to have any morals. Fuck morals. I threw all of my second guessing out of the window.

"I can touch you?" He asked.

I thought it was strange that he was asking me that question when I had just invaded his personal space. It almost made me want to take a step back but I didn't. If anything it made me want to pull him closer.

I nodded. "Yes."

His hands were suddenly on my ass, pulling me into him. It was almost painful yet it was way too good. I released a breath in both shock and pleasure.

"Well?" I breathed.

"Well?" He asked.

"Are you going to do something? Or continue holding me against you?"

His mouth claimed mine hungrily. I gasped into the kiss, moaning immediately into his mouth. I could feel a shiver go up and down my spine, pure and utter pleasure flowing throughout my body just from his touch and kiss.

He pushed me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel that we were moving, a door opening and then closing before he shoved my back up against the hard surface. I broke the kiss briefly to see that we were inside of my room. He began to kiss down my neck, my eyes fluttering shut again. I bit down on my bottom lip to stop myself from moaning too much.

"God," I gasped making him chuckle.

"Mm mm," he disagreed.

I pulled his mouth onto mine again. He set me down gently on the bed, his body setting next to mine. My leg wrapped around his hip, pulling us closer. He skillfully unbuttoned my jeans and took them off with one hand, yanking them down.

Silas' hand moved down slowly before they went into my underwear. His finger moved up and down my slit causing me to moan. I could feel his finger at my entrance, and there was nothing more that I wanted than to feel his fingers inside of me.

His hand came up and I almost went to argue with him until he shoved his fingers into my mouth. I began to suck on his fingers, tasting myself while he looked into my eyes. At least now he was somewhat emoting. He looked determined, confident. and powerful yet there was a certain softness to him.

"You like tasting yourself?" He asked lowly as he slipped his fingers out of my mouth. I went to answer, my lips falling into a small 'o' as he slipped two fingers inside of me. I clutched onto him, a moan leaving my mouth in response. "Answer me, Natalia."

"Yes," I cried, squirming underneath him. His fingers moved in and out of me, much faster than I had ever been fingered before. His fingers began to curl inside of me. I bit down on my inner cheek. "Silas," I gasped.

"You want to cum?" He asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Fuck!" I whined. "Please."

"Submit to me and you will," he ordered. He began to rub my clit with his thumb. "Submit."

"I am," I whimpered.

"Say it."

"I submit to you," I breathed.

I cried out one last time as an earth shattering orgasm flooded throughout my body. I sunk my fingers into him as if my life depended on it, enough to draw blood. He held me tightly, not stopping his fingers as I moaned out in pleasure. I shook under him, looking into his soft eyes as he looked down at me. My chest rose up and down as I tried to catch my breath. Our breaths clashed, my hand going up to his face to touch him. He kissed my inner wrist softly.

His fingers that were once inside of me, he placed into his own mouth. I watched in amazement, bringing his face down to kiss me again. His tongue caressed mine gently. He pulled away and his hand pressed against my forehead. I was looking at him before my eyes fluttered shut.

I blinked again, and he wasn't there anymore. The door was now closed, and I was still half naked but my underwear was now on. I looked around, confused as I sat up.

My eyes moved around my room. It was 4 o'clock in the morning according to the clock. The light was off so I reached over to the lamp on my bedside table to turn it on.

It couldn't have been a dream, could it? I nearly groaned. Don't tell me that was a fucking dream.

I wiped my sweaty forehead with the back of my hand. Then I paused. I slowly lowered my hands in front of me, my eyes falling on my nails. My lips parted in both disgust and shock. Dried blood was under them.

Silas had been in here. It wasn't a dream.

I felt nervous butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't sure how the hell to feel. I knew that I should've been disappointed in myself or vowed to never do it again. But I wanted it and I wanted him. I mostly felt minor disappointment that I hadn't gotten his dick before I fell asleep.

I shook my head to myself before I turned off the lamp. I curled under my blanket, shutting my eyes and allowing myself to fall back asleep.