~Chapter 3: Meeting everyone~

(M/N) POV (finally)

I walk into the mansion behind the man that goes by Slendy. "Everyone, this is (m/n). He's a little shy right now so be nice." He tells a line of people. I grip on the back of his suit. I somewhat feel safe with him, even if he's a stranger. "Well, where is he?" Someone said. Some people scooted over in the line to see more of Slendy, and eventually me. A boy who looked like Link looked at me, and a tall boy with bleach like skin and a carved smile also stared at me. I tremble and clench Slendy's shirt tighter. The Link alike smiles and waves. He shakingly wave back. "Come out (m/n)." Slendy says. I hesitate but come in front of him. I hold my hands together and place them in front of me. I looked around at the line of people.

I see a tall black and white clown, the Link look alike, the bleach man, a person with a feminine looking mask, then I saw then boy I drew. My eyes lit up and I looked at Slendy. "You can read my mind right?" I ask. He nods. "That boy with the mouth guard and goggles. I saw him before! I drew a picture of him." I smiled. "Is that so?" Slendy asked. I nodded. Then I realized something. "I don't have my stuff." I said. Slendy told me it was in my new room. I nodded. I continued to scan the people. Most of them had masks. One person seemed interesting though. I don't know why. He had a blue mask on and what looked like black goo or ink coming out of the black eye sockets.

I approached the mysterious person. I tilted my head to the side as my curiosity grew. I heard someone whisper "What is he doing?" I didn't pay attention to the comment. I slowly lift my hand up and touched the bottom of the mask, trying to lift it up. All of the sudden a strong and stern hand griped my wrist. I flinched. "What are you doing?" He lowly growls. I immediately back up. I tried to apologize the best I could. "Oh, I forgot to mention. (M/N) is mute." Slendy told them. I looked to the ground and nodded. "Well E.J, since (m/n) has suddenly taken a liking to you, please show him to his room." Slendy said. The boy nodded. He led me upstairs. We walked for a little bit before we made it to a door. "This is yours." He said. I nodded, smiled, and mouthed "Thank you"

He turned to leave but I grabbed his arm. I dragged him into my room. I grabbed my notebook and pencil then wrote. "I'm sorry I tried to touch your mask. I was just curious." He read the note then looks at me. "Yeah yeah whatever." He mumbles. "What's your name?" I write. "Eyeless Jack. Or just Jack for short." He responds. I nod and smile. "I'm (m/n). I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore." He then nods before leaving. I unpack my things and set everything where I want it. I like it. It was bigger then my room and the bed was really comfy. I then remember the sketch I made. I smile and grab the sketchbook.

I slightly rush downstairs. The link look alike and the bleach man were playing Mario Cart. I looked around, eager to find the boy. He was in the kitchen eating some waffles. I smiled. The guy with the feminine mask was in there talking to the black masked guy. I tug on the boy's shirt. He looks at me confusingly. "Hm? What is it?" He asks. I smile. I flip through the pages until I find it. I smile and show him the picture. I point at the picture, then point at him. "You drew that?" He asks amazed. I nod. I write "I saw you the other day."

"Aww you guys look he drew me!" He said. He hugged me from behind. He got the sketchbook. I reached for it but to no avail on how short I was and how tall he was. "Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Look! Look! Look! Masky! Hey! Hey Masky!" He repeated. The guy groaned. "What?" He said. "Look! (M/N) d-drew me! Isn't it good? Isn't it?" He said twitching every now and then. He nodded. He hugged me again. I then jumped and got the sketchbook. I went into the living room after getting their names. Jack was laying across a chair, asleep. I look and see the Link alike playing alone now. I smile and begin to draw him. I get down to his criss-crossed legs before he rage quites. I pout at the unfinished picture. "Hey (m/n) whatcha doin'?" he asks. I turn the sketchbook to face him. "Whoa that's seriously good!" He praises. I smile. I write down. "What's your name?" "Ben." He smiled.

I returned the smile and went to put my sketchbook up. I wondered around. I soon learned everyone's name. As I approached the last person I tapped his arm, as I wasn't tall enough to reach his shoulder. He turns around and smiles. "You want my name?" He asks still smiling, showing his sharp teeth. I nod. "My name is Laughing Jack or Jack! But you can call me L.J!" he giggled. "Oh and you're (m/n) no need to explain!" He smiled. I smiled back a toothy, eye-closed smile. He offered me some candy. A lollipop. I gladly took it. I told his thank you (as best as I could) and he ruffled my hair. "Well aren't you just the cutest!" He laughed. I smile as I put the lollipop in my mouth. He walked away and I sat down on the couch, licking my lollipop.

"I wonder where Jack is."